[ACCEPTED] SWRP- 501st JTO Corey Re-Application

Corey

RP Name: 501st JTO MSG Corey

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:101009643

VIP (Y/N):  Y 

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: either it was regular admin or senior admin I'm 85% sure I was senior staff. Was back in 2017-18 so im not really sure

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Not atm

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left the server overall cause I had to focus on school but I've been come back yearly and now fully back.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to become a GM to help and create events as well as help out the community in the best way I can. I've also have been wanting to come back to the Staff team to better get involved in the community as well make passive and combat theme events. I'm also good at building dupes, so I wanted to join to help and give my opinions on dupes as well as create and pass them onto other GM's as well for their events.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): Overall I felt it was good. Only thing I was against is that I went on LOA and came back to me being demoted even though I posted an LOA, I talked to them about it but drama ist my thing so I let it go. another thing was you had to get this amount of staff tickets which at the time there was barley any and many admins were fighting over a ticket who can get there before and etc and overall was run inefficient. I see now how things are runned that it being run in an effective manner which I want to be part of again. But over that i felt being a past GM as well as a staff member went good.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: I understand 

I'm always open to feed back so if I need to fix something lmk, I will do it accordingly. I also have Dyslexia so point out my spelling mistakes 

Edited by Corey
Dyslexia be a bitch i know

giphy.gif

Ex. 332nd Commander Vaughn

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA