Readd posting ranks

justuscloud5

Name: Cloud

Suggestion: Readd the posting ranks like forums private, and forums commander, etc.

Why should we implement this? It was something nice to have, and overall improved peoples interest in the forums and allowed people something to pursue besides rep. The forum posting ranks were removewd around the time buyable ranks came around, and honestly I would want to see free title ranks that anyone could get, come to the forums.

How will this improve the Forums? it gives people a rank besides rep to pursue and maybe even more active use of the forums

Edited by justuscloud5
  • Confused 1

We already have those though. 

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

3 minutes ago, Conrad said:

I am confused, are you asking for the current ranks to be redone. IE BBstine is legendary, Brooklyn is freindly, ect. Do you want these to follow the in game ranks instead?

Formerly the rep ranks used to be military ranks. I remember seeing people with a lot of rep being brigader general.

I think that its a cool thought but I also think that its way better as this one. Way more simple IMO.

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

I'd be ok with a change in the names, but I'd like to see a mock of what you want them to be before I vote. I could see something similar to ranks working with a clean up on what levels = the next rank being cool for sure.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Forum Admin

I just fixed all the ranks as we had like 9 ranks set to placeholder lmao. 

Is this suggest to re do them in a Military rank like structure?

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

1 hour ago, Conrad said:

I am confused, are you asking for the current ranks to be redone. IE BBstine is legendary, Brooklyn is freindly, ect. Do you want these to follow the in game ranks instead?

there was the rank for rep ie legendary for bbstine and say brigadier general for someone with a lot of posts

38 minutes ago, Naffen said:

I just fixed all the ranks as we had like 9 ranks set to placeholder lmao. 

Is this suggest to re do them in a Military rank like structure?

yes or some other type of title system relating to post number

7 hours ago, Conrad said:

That be nice

Give points for negative rep xD

• Dumb 1

Foxtrot/Alpha-23 EOD Otter

Forum Admin

That'd just be a new suggestion then. 

Forum Admin

Unfortunately this suggestion has been DENIED.

For more information on why this suggestion was denied, please contact a Forum Admin+

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO FORUM SUGGESTIONS - DENIED