The Return 2: Umbara Arc

Misfit

Name: Misfit

Who helped (If applicable): bane, gadget, silvy, otter, onyankopon

Event/Encounter Name: The Return 2: Umbara Arc

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-fybo6epor_Jo7wCLyyWgaQH85X9B829KJkfOMWRkV4/edit

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): 501st, 212th and 41st were all sent to umbara. 212th and 41st had a easy pathway and 501st had a very hard path. both battalions were informed that the other were umbarans in clone armor via the fake marshal commander crysis so once the met up deeper in the "caverns" they started killing each other. Storm squadron arrived to help/stop them but it was too late. Sooner than later they were misitaken from traitors and were executed on the spot by all 3 battalions

KrMCdFv.png

the Darman Keller guy

2/10 Felt un organized at the point that was supposed to be the most climatic. The dupe disappearing was a mistake and i don't knock any points off for that, but when the 212th and 41st's attention is facing  south but the 501st end up coming from behind and cutting us all in half. It kinda loses the importance of the scene you were trying to RP.

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Evans said:

2/10 Felt un organized at the point that was supposed to be the most climatic. The dupe disappearing was a mistake and i don't knock any points off for that, but when the 212th and 41st's attention is facing  south but the 501st end up coming from behind and cutting us all in half. It kinda loses the importance of the scene you were trying to RP.

in the dupe its self the 501st we supposed to come from the south so that you would face off in the trenches but the person who spawned the dupe crashed so the dupe despawned and ended in the 501st coming from the north west side instead of the south where everyone was looking

i apologize that your experience was ruined due to that

Edited by Misfit

the Darman Keller guy