Disturbance on Naboo-Pog

Pog

9/10

Fantastic story, loved the multiple maps, the setup time was super quick.

My only complaint was the last section's NPC spawns. Kinda felt like they kept spawning behind us in places they shouldn't have. 

Edited by Finn

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

9/10 I had a great time with the event. I didn't enjoy the 2nd part that much, but that's just personal preference. The atmosphere of the event was absolutely perfect though. Huge shout out to Mavelle with the voice acting as usual. The NPCs were a bit annoying at points. In the first part there was a time where NPCs would spawn in between people in side the building, and at the end the NPCs were really annoying with the fog. Other than that, great job with the deployment!

Edited by Spieler
  • Winner 1

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png

Event Critique / Rating

Building:

• Layout - The layout of the first map through the internal sections was like playing through the Republic Commando game. The map building in terms of covers and obstacles was very good for the close quarters combat and level progression. Spawning in some portions in relation to map design and map drawbacks was, at times, lag inducing. Although I think that was a drawback more specifically of the first map itself.
  • Content - The dupes were very good, they worked well to help the flow of progression. Cover was places well whilst accounting for prop budget and wide opens spaces where not a lot of cover is really needed. Of course the detail work in the building is great as ever. The build for the Sith Lord on Naboo was just an expert implementation of RP whilst fool proofing and allowing for monologue/exposition. Some areas were a little poor, some invisible props on the first map that I got stuck on. And then sometimes just the aneurysm that occurred with npc collision  with a prop and the subsequent lag hurricane. Although this was isolated, and these mistakes were easily overlooked in relation to the rest of the good content.

Plot: 

• Exposition/Rising Action - I very much enjoyed that we were thrown immediately into combat with the interludes of the evil villain goading us on. There was a bit off passive building with dead bodies and stuff, there could've been more in terms of lore world building to make this event the next tier from what it was. However, what was there, and what was expounded upon through active roleplay, was amazing and enough most definitely. The scene in the reactor room was fantastic! The sith lord using the force for like a stasis field was just perfect *mwuah! chef's kiss* . 
  • Climactic Engagement - The main engagements and battles were good, the swarming zombies, the aquatic troopers, the hoard and mandalorians. It was very well implement through tiers of waves in different disconnected sections. It was very well done and synergized with the progression of the story. The spawning in relation to story beats was very good. The dynamic flexibility was a major strong suit of your events and this one. Some issues health wise only with the aqua troopers having like a billion health LOL. /hj <3
  • Transitional Periods - The Venator roleplay was a little bit clunky at times, and was a little bit long winded. Although, I must admit: I am a sucker for venator roleplay, so I very much enjoyed it. I liked the dupes in place and the interactions that could be had. I did feel a little lost at times, and the subsequent confusion lead to me walking around a bit. I wish if you had incorporated using things like crafting or locating additional items / buffs is always nice and something I am a sucker for. It wasn't really clarified what we could do. However, things on the umbara map (final map) were always very engaging so well done! 

I think a this point I have surmised the majority of what I want to incorporate in a rating. I wanted to write this out because the event was extremely good and enjoyable. Therefore, I want to give you indepth feedback so that they can be this way in the future (as I know they well be thanks to your standards of quality). Very well done, you said you winged it a lot, which happens most events, but perhaps design in a definite ending place / conclusion to the plot. Although, perhaps it is to be left open for character influence. I think your intuition will you both well as it has done in the past! Well done - 9/10
  • Winner 2
  • Informative 1
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png
love 212th <3 og sith gaymer