[ACCEPTED] Sparta's Staff App

Sparta1455

RP Name: Sparta

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68066871

VIP: YES

Time zone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): During my time in the server I have made many friends and have developed a big sense of belonging and love towards the server. I would love to be able to assist to the community and help make things more fun and make rp more interesting. Through my time I have noticed things that could use some work. I want to be able to assist and help in any way I can. I'm willing to be there every step of the way to help the server become more friendly and welcoming towards new players wanting to join a community like ours. One of my big goals at some point would be to be the link that connects newer players and the more veteran ones, by teaching them the ropes and hosting different events to help the community grow closer together and have a better and more fun rp experience. I would also like to join administration to help the night community, there are many players that have things going on during the day and some of the only free time they have is during the night, I want to contribute and make the small free time these players have turn into something fun and unforgettable.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I have loved star wars since I was young, I am a very friendly and active player that is always down to assist and join all sorts of events. I am originally from Peru and share a passion for communities such as the synergy one.

Do you have any previous staff experience: No

How many hours of in game time do you currenlty have on our clone wars server?  276

I don’t think I’ve met you, my fault not yours, but Conrad thinks big of you, and you have a strong app so +1 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

• 2 weeks later...