2 New Forest Maps, Because SO MUCH SNOW

Name: Mavelle

RP Rank: MAJ

Suggestion: I suggest we add two maps to the list of ES maps, gm_only_forest and gm_only_forest_night. The reason I say it would be nice to have both is because it's REALLY hard to make a convincing night time in Gmod with just the fog editor. I've tried it. many times. Both maps are big and work very well on my trashy PC, as well as provide some much needed variation in the kind of maps that we have. Most of, if not all, of our nature maps are just snow. It'd be nice to have just a forest.

Implementation: Adding 2 maps via workshop!

Lore: Forest planets existed in the Star Wars Universe, you can quote me on that

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2552761124https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2550321794
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

• Agree 1

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

Forum Admin

Huge maps, with forests? +1. Night Version would be really cool to do events on.

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Dar i say it this might be too dark. Its ok for gameplay but i'm more thinking about a GM having to build something in the pitch black of this map. I couldn't imagine spending a couple hours building on this map.

+1 because of cool factor but don't go killing all the GM's eyes.

spacer.pngspacer.png

I honest to god love this, the day one reminds me of a park ground where i'm from, and the night one would be great for sneak attacks and EJs running through the woods like hunters.
+1

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

+1 yea i fuck with it

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...