Radius' Guild Leader Re-Application

Ratio

Steam Name:

Raddish

RP Name:

Rad Thekk

(Sometimes literally just: “The Guild Leader”)

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):

STEAM_0:0:54192568

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

Bounty Hunters’ Guild

How many terms you've held the position?:

One

Why do you wish to maintain this position?:

My primary motivation for continuing my time as the Guild Leader is heavily owed to the fact that I’m still very passionate about the position and the faction in itself. I still think it’s the very best group in regards to potential for individuality and roleplay, aspects that other factions simply lack in my eyes.

Current availability:

My availability hasn’t changed, but I will say that school work hasn’t been nearly as hectic as I thought it would be--an issue that had me worried when I initially applied.

Mon-Thurs - 4PM-9PM (Can vary depending on the workday) 

Friday-Sun - All day

What have you achieved within your battalion/squad during your past term?:

I would say that I’ve accomplished nearly everything that I set out to do during my first term. I’ve gone around to get a consensus of the Guild and I’ve had several bits of documentation adjusted in which I’ve made sure is public in the change-logs channel on the Guild’s Discord. My only regret is that I didn’t get to talk to every single BCMD because it was a task I took upon alone and I was working with my own schedule, but I believe that I’ve acquired enough feedback to get an idea of what the community wants to see from Bounty Hunters.

With some sporadic conversations with the Founder team, I was a big part of getting Bounty Hunters their new loadouts for the weapon update and have requested several hotfixes in relation to Guild jobs and Guild assets. I’ve been one of the only Guild Leaders to date to be this proactive when it comes to physical content that benefits the faction.

I’ve filled up my leadership positions with people that care just as much as myself and have been crucial to the Guild’s upkeep and communication to its members. I owe a lot of my accomplishment to my two Lieutenants (Scarecrow and Baron), which allowed me to accomplish many things in the first month that could have spanned over my entire time.

I’ve also started several roleplay scenarios with various regiments and battalions on different characters and have gotten members involved in the fun that the Guild has to offer.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your battalion/squad?:

Honestly, I feel that I could actually leave this section blank if I really wanted to, because at the moment I feel that the Bounty Hunters’ Guild is in a good place with factors I can control. Nothing is inherently broken, everything is being kept up with, and while I have had a few behavioral issues under my term, there was never a point in which my assigned leadership didn’t immediately handle it (they’re like vultures, I swear).

Activity

There is the issue of activity both on my end and the Guild’s. I think a lot of this is owed to the fact that there just doesn’t seem to be very many people hopping on the server as of late, which is a factor beyond my control. I believe something that can help tug people off of their clone jobs is engagement, and there’s a few ways that I can handle this, but the biggest improvement I can make is with myself when it comes to taking initiative on the server. I have the tools to do it, I’ve done it before, so I should continue to keep up with it.

Another way that I could assist in this is to also potentially get Bounty Hunters more involved in events. These aren’t necessarily Guild-centric events, but events that utilize bounty hunters as an entity instead of a 20,000 HP event job with an OP weapon. Since the Event Planners and Bounty Hunters both work to entertain the server, I feel it would be beneficial for them to be brought together during the main server events.

Self-Improvement

Throughout my term, while I did get consensus, I was admittedly not proactive enough with consistently speaking with other factions or battalions. The discussions did help me, but that won’t change the fact that a lot of the issues happen in the moment. While I value my close friendship with Guild Leadership, I should be more open to speaking with others, an error I intend on correcting. Once again, the overall quality of the faction is correlated to the leader.

Documentation

I would also like to be more on top of things when it comes to documentation, because I’ll admit that I let myself get lazy due to the stability of documentation in general. In order to help this, it’s likely I’m going to push for more intuitive systems--particularly ones catered to contracting and clan leadership. As one of my Lieutenants put it, the Guild should run like a well-oiled machine.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

• Dumb 2

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS +1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Forum Admin

+1. Has been dedicated to the spot and deserves another term

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Forum Admin

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Developer

+1 Nice.

• Agree 1

+1 oh yea it’s about to get really good in here 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 

I won't lie, I was hesitant to partake in doing Bounty Hunter RP, if you could call it that, however the more I saw ratio run it as well as his LT's, it gave me confidence that I would enjoy my time playing as a Bounty hunter. Keep up the good work. :dumb:

• Dumb 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management