(Lorename: Eyeball)

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:87780379

Current Staff Rank:
Senior Admin

Are you Currently a GH?:
Yes

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]:
TR GC ARC 2ndLT Eyeball has played for 1658:27:20.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:
8/10

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?:
Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?:
I want to be able to create events again. I want to focus on main server events, since a lot of deployments are done on the event server and you don't often see a big event happening on the main server. 
I generally see that there are not very many encounters and events hosted in my time zone. I hope I can make some changes to that. I have a list of ideas two of which are in the examples and I have experience setting up events quickly if needed.
Besides that I enjoy building dupes for my own events or for others. This helps with creating events and fleshing out a more complicated event.

All this makes me want to become a gamemaster.

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: 
Keeping more of an eye on the newer game helpers and game masters who have no experience as a staff member or game master yet. I've seen cases where some of these people don't get enough or good feedback on their encounters and events so they continue to host lesser events. As a result, they don't get feedback and don't know what's going wrong. This ultimately causes these people to find out too late and have already hosted not so good events. It may be that you are already doing this, but I just wanted to notify you about this. I've seen it happen a few times and it is better to prevent these things from happening.

Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster:

Example 1 (Event server)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15FusBoV4cbU7hkxUZPEcDiSeHjPQ6IVIX0_MC5NGRQw/edit?usp=sharing

Example 2 (Main server)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D6XAKFxy4wGlqXWTqkMv2ZRLrGTLU77wwkM631aoy6A/edit?usp=sharing

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

Event 1:

Event 2:

spacer.png