Jedi Council Records 8/7/2021

Jedi Council Agenda
(08/07/2021)

Tabled Items

allow branch lead to pin messages. Whether that be a new form or doc, branch’s are constant undergoing change, and to have to contact a master to pin something every time something needs to be changed is tedious and redundant. Simply a quality of life change. Guac

Conrad to General - Jumes

Action Items (to be voted on) (Knight Suggestions)
 Council of Reassignment ‘trials’ for Padawans - Marr

implement a Jedi suggestion discussion channel, to keep suggestion focused discussion and valued input in 1 place. Guac - Denied (Already exists)

add a promotional channel for either every branch or just 1 for all. This would clear each manager channel of logging and such and ensure that promotions are logged and aren’t lost under a heap of other things. Guac - Passed

Add a non-merit based ‘master recommendation’ for Padawans who are exceptional in their RP and capabilities that can allow them to achieve the rank of Knight without the need for Knight Trials. - Marr/Wolfro - Passed

Nominations

Promotion/Demotion/Removal/Interviews

Applications

TG Master(Cin Drallig) - Open

Named Master Promotions

Jocasta Nu - Open 

Plo Koon - Open

Kit Fisto - Open

Cin Drallig (TG Master) - Open
Luminara Unduli - Open

Battalion Jedi Feedback (Optional)

Branch Master PTS (Optional)

Open Floor PTS (Optional)

Knight Trials. Ja’Baku

Global Jedi Meeting (New Items)

Edited by JaBaku
Forum Admin
37 minutes ago, JaBaku said:

implement a Jedi suggestion discussion channel, to keep suggestion focused discussion and valued input in 1 place. Guac - Denied (Already exists)

Glad to see a bunch of suggestions of mine implemented, with that being said, wasn't that channel made post me putting in the suggestion?

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

59 minutes ago, Guac said:

Glad to see a bunch of suggestions of mine implemented, with that being said, wasn't that channel made post me putting in the suggestion?

A lot of what you put up where things to me that didn't even need to go to vote. For example the being able to pin thing was simply an oversight. It was originally like this but somewhere along the lines it got changed accidentally. So we just discussed them, this was brought up, and we where like oh yeah lets just do that and fix that bug.

spacer.pngspacer.png