(SR) Fyi

RP Name:

Lieutenant Fyi   

RP Rank:  

Lieutenant   

Steam ID:  

STEAM_0:1:43977309   

Experience

:         212th PVT - 1stLT (December 25th, 2018 - September 8th, 2019)

When I first joined the server with some friends, I ended up settling down in the 212th. This is where I learned the basics of the server, and how to lead in groups. When I became MSG, I tried out for Ghost Company,  and achieved the name of Reed, a named position. I also became an ARF trooper on Endor after receiving the needed trainings, and eventually became ARFL of the battalion. Becoming these positions helped me understand how to do document work, as well as leading people to achieve the same things I had. After having some hardware issues with my computer, I was forced to take a long LOA after achieving the rank of Warrant Officer. After my LOA, I came back and decided to take a break from 212th. Some of the people that really stuck with me were Juicy, Shake, Bro and Valor. 

Delta Squad Fixer and Boss (September 8th, 2019 - January 20th, 2020)

After countless attempts on SOBDE, I finally passed tryouts and was given the rank of Fixer. My squad at the time was Agent, Cabrera and Scream. Joining an entirely different environment on the server was really refreshing for me, and I spent most of my time RPing with other members of SOBDE in the server. A lot of people have a sort of negative look at SOBDE and their methods because of how they present themselves, a sort of higher being within the server, but I understood why. The people in SOBDE were the hardest working people I’d had the pleasure of working with. Once Agent’s term as Boss was up, I decided to run for it, and with the support of the rest of the regiments, I was given the rank of Boss. I worked on filling my squad with newer people as to usher in a new generation of SOBDE, and worked with my XO (Cabrera) to change the documents a bit to suite the current needs of the squad. Near the end of my term, I applied for SOBDE Regimental Commander, but was denied for a number of reasons. Even so, the time I spent in SOBDE really taught me a lot, and I was ready to bring the knowledge I had back to my home, in the 212th.

212th MAJ - XO (January 20th, 2020 - August 12th, 2020)

When I resigned from SOBDE, I came back to 212th as a MAJ. I was determined to eventually get to a position that would be able to directly benefit the battalion in one way or another. I slowly but surely made my way up to Advanced Recon Overseer, which oversaw the antics of ARC, ARF and Ghost Company. Not much to say about this position, I oversaw the regiments and helped them with any trials they had or with whatever documents they needed. Under the Cody at the time, Jagger, I made my way up to the rank of LTC, and Jagger’s term came to an end. The last Cody, Alien, took the reigns and shortly afterward, I was given the rank of REGL, where I am today. Along with 212th intel, I’ve helped all of the regiments along in document work and made sure that all of the regiments have what they need to thrive. There were definitely some rough spots that myself and 212th High Command had to go through, but we fixed them to the best of our ability.

Bad Batch Tech/SOBDE Regimental (August 19th, 2020 - January 6th, 2021)

Despite wanting to take a break from the server for a while after resigning from 212th, I found myself in a predicament where one of my favorite positions within SOBDE was open: Tech. I passed tryouts with not too much hassle and invested time into RPing with my fellow squad members and the rest of the regiment. Not before long, my entire squad resigned, and it was up to me and some helpful people alongside me to fill my squad. Although I only got one member in, the current Wrecker, I think I did my best to run tryouts. Once making my way up to SOBDE Reg, some older people came out of retirement and helped fill the squad, and now SOBDE is completely different from before, thanks to some hard work from some key members.

Marshal Commander (January 6th, 2021 - April 6th, 2021)

One of my best achievements on the server was finally rising all the way up and getting Marshal. I think my term went quite well, I worked with the Director’s on some key choices and helped push my ideals on the server as much as I could during that time. It was a good opportunity to get a taste of true server High Command. Although I didn’t accomplish everything I set out to do due to some differences in ideas and some IRL issues, I feel my term covered some important details and problems that the server had during that time.

Why should you become Admiral?: 

The Navy is a very unique thing in the server. Despite what some members of the community say, I believe the Navy is an important asset to server functions and roleplay. During my time as Marshal Commander, I began to vaguely understand the way the Navy operates, considering the Marshal Commander performs a very similar job in some areas. I’ve taken up the job of standard Naval duties on the server and learned quite a bit of things from the members of the Navy, namely the current Yularen, Brace. I think I’ve done a good job of keeping the Navy somewhat interesting and working to create new opportunities and a good environment for people who might has aspirations in the faction. I’m currently working on a new project along with a few other members of the Navy that will bring roleplay and new light to some forgotten areas in Star Wars lore and would make being the Admiral a very important position to get it off the ground and working properly. For some less particular things, I main my Naval job, meaning I put forth all my effort into this specific faction, and I work with the other members of Navy on internal and external issues to make sure everyone is on the same page and getting along.

Do you understand  the purpose of Naval on the server?:    

The purpose of Navy can be summed up by a few things. Firstly, the Navy is in charge of all things related to the base and making sure the Base Operations are happening. This job includes ATC, upkeep of the HMC and Medbay, and more. Secondly, the Navy is a middleman for a lot of roleplay on the server. Although many of the members would like to have more of a role in people’s experience, the Navy give orders and instructions to people during events and communicate with other high members of the GAR to keep their subordinates on the same page. Thirdly, the Navy is in charge of the umbrella of a lot of sub-units on the server, such as Engineering, Medical and Piloting. The Navy is expected to keep track of all documents relating to these subjects and work with officers of battalions and other groups to make needed changes to said documents.    

Availability:        

At the current moment, I am still a Head Admin on the server and thus my availability is quite good. I am usually available on Discord for urgent messages and usually respond to Teamspeak messages when I am at my computer. My actual time frames can vary, but I tend to get on the server in the afternoon into the evening most days, provided I’m not taking a day for myself.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:    

212th ARFL

-212th WO

-212th REGL   

-212th XO

-Delta Squad XO as Fixer

-Delta Squad Boss

-Bad Batch XO as Tech

-SOBDE Regimental Commander

-Sith Lord

-Head Admin

-Naval Lieutenant

Do you have a microphone?:        

Yes

Where do you want the Naval to be at the end of your term?:    

I want the Navy to have more active members of our non-officer ranks. The Navy has always suffered in that regard due to it being most people secondary jobs.    I want to hopefully make the general duties of the Navy more interesting and give people more opportunities to show that they are potentially officer material within the Navy without being bogged down by promotion requirements, which is where a lot of people lose interest. I also want the Navy to be in a more respected spot, as currently I’ve heard some people within the community want the Navy gone for various reasons. I want the Navy sub-branches to fill out to provide more of a variety within the standard Navy forces, as well as put forth a new sub-branch that is more roleplay based than the others we currently offer. I want the Navy to be well respected as it has been under certain leaders in the past, and for the people within Navy to learn proper roleplay and how to develop a character.

How do you plan to change the Naval under your command?:    

To be quite honest, the Navy doesn’t need that many changes. The biggest thing that needs to be changed is the stigma that has been created which prevents people from asking questions. I very often see people just assume things without getting the actual facts. All the information needed to thrive as a Naval is necessarily in our documents, so it’s important to ask people who know what they’re doing to tell them what to do in certain situations. This is especially true when being considered for Officer, as a person might think they are doing well enough to get promoted, but lacks the criteria that the current officer core has agreed on.

Another thing that could potentially be changed is promotion requirements, but that’s going to be based on the current core of players I have at my core and whether or not I see competent people struggling to get to higher position in Naval based on being held behind by requirements.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes   

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your Admiral rank?:   

Yes

hi.

+1 

Genuinely a super nice guy, and great leader. 

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Forum Admin

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1 

Oh Yeah, It&#39;s All Coming Together | Know Your Meme

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

MCMD when? +1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1. Cool guy, but a bit dumb, Did you know he said that Treeko is a bad Starter? Tut Tut

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

+1, Not only are you one of the most recognizable regulars of Synergy, your roleplay is always on point and you are diligent in your duties as a naval officer. You are also an extremely hard working admin, someone I am privileged to work alongside to keep our server safe and fun.

Former: A lot of shit dude

Developer

+1 Good luck! 

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management