Alpha-78 XO Valiant

21st Nova Corps: [Jan. 2021 - Feb. 2021]

21stSO Lead 2ndLT Brooklyn

21stKU Captain Keller

Recon Regimental Commander: [Feb. 2021 - April 2021]

SOBDE: [April 2021 - July 2021]

Bad Batch Crosshair [Rank: LTC]

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I just want to point out before going into this question I hate explaining myself like this. It makes me feel egotistical and a narcissist and I don’t like it. That is not the aim so please be gentle.

There are a few reasons why I feel I should be Battalion Commander. But I will try to make it to the point.

Past Experience: Through my 2 ½ years on Synergy and after my time in 41st, I have built a reputation for being able to help and fix battalions to a decent degree. Examples being Rancor, 21st (In a way), 104th, and helping with the Battalionization of SO BDE. In short, I have done it before and I am confident I can do it again.

My Home: 104th was the first battalion I ever joined. When I left it was a sad day, but I moved on. Then came 2020 and I was asked to return and help. I answered the call and did everything I could to fix the battalion, which eventually led me to becoming Wolffe after serving under 2 Wolffe’s prior to myself. After I did what I needed to do I resigned and left the server for a bit before getting dragged back into Rancor. I regret nothing. After spending some time in SO BDE, I noticed 104th wasn’t doing too well, so I made the trip back once again to assist and now find myself going to Wolffe again. 

My Drive: Even though I haven’t been back in 104th for more than a month, I am very motivated to help this battalion. I am not waiting to become Wolffe before making changes. I have already started going down a list of things to fix, and have expressed these to the current High Command in 104th. For example, fixing the current Negotiations Training doc by replacing it with one that teaches instead of advises (Can’t disclose for it being a training). Another example is starting a “Trooper of The Month'' Program that has some fantastic prizes. Motivating others to do their best at a chance to get it. 

I do want to say in a more personal message. Yes I have been asked by many people if this is just a way to get a BCMD position and an easy time to powerplay. No, that is not my aim whatsoever. When I first made the decision to leave I had genuine concern for the 104th. It is my home and like many others on the server, each of you have a battalion you consider your home. I came back to help restore it to it’s former glory. I came back because I care for this battalion. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes, very much so.

Availability:

In Game:

Monday -Tuesday: 5pm - 11:30pm EST

Thursday - Saturday: 5pm - 11:30pm EST

Wednesday & Sunday: 9am - 12am EST

Discord:

My job allows me to be on my phone pretty much all day. So I am basically available 17 hours a day for 7 days a week. Only time I am not is when I am sleeping.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

6,982 hours total on Synergy / 54.1 hours in last two weeks (I have been on LOA for 5 days now if you ask why hours are low)

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, I do.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

TLDR AT THE BOTTOM

• The Officer Core Adjustment - This will consist of heavy evaluation of all officers in the battalion from WO to XO.

• This first point is the most important one: Senior Officer Sign-ins will be GONE

• We have a lot of Junior Officers that need a nudge in the right direction to become Senior Officers. We also only have 1Senior Officer.

• I intend to have this process take up to 3 weeks. I will spare any amount of time to make sure 104th Officers are at the level they need to be to ensure the future of this battalion.

• I want to point that this can lead to demotions and promotions depending on effort shown in this 3 week period.

• Requirements System - Currently we use a Merit System, while the system itself is alright, it still has some minor issues that can be fixed with further examination. Or simply coming up with a new system.

• One current issue with the Merit System is people complete their Merits and then stop working. One idea to fix this, as weird as it sounds, is removing the precedence that you get promoted when you complete your Merit Requirements. 

• A Counter System that I like the most is a “Requirement Guideline” System. Essentially I lay out all the things you can do to get promoted, then you do them however you want / as many times as you want, and you get promoted by contributing without expecting promotions. 

• This idea directly ties in with the “Officer Core Adjustment” by having Officers be active and take note on what NCO’s and other Officers are doing. Officers being involved directly with the battalion can help improve numbers. You always have something to do even if it is minor.

• Wolfpack - Requirements / Activity / Standards

• Requirements to get into Wolfpack consist of 80% of the servers trainings. I intend to get this shortened down to character specific requirements that only involve the specialized trainings for which Wolfpack member they apply to, including smaller basic trainings everyone should have.

• Activity - I am not one to love sign-ins, but I do feel it necessary to require Named Wolfpack Members to sign their hours in Discord. This will last a maximum 2 weeks to ensure the Sub-Unit is active and well maintained.

• Standards - This consists of strict discipline, capability in pressured situations, and an RP friendly evironment.

• The Attack Regiment - I believe 501st, 212th and 104th should be communicating between each other whether it is down time or prime time. Strong bonds and an inclusive environment can help the Regiment thrive.

• All sides should be willing to reach out, however, within 104th we should initiate reaching out to the other battalions instead of waiting to be contacted. (No ill intent intended)

• 104th Jedi - Jedi as it stands isn’t doing too bad. We have a few really active jedi that actually socialize with the 104th. However, there are a few things to change and polish.

• First off, a wipe of inactive Jedi. We currently have 7 Jedi in 104th with only 3 of them being around in TS and in game. This is more of starting on a cleaner slate so we can hit the ground running.

• Next up, is centering trainings and “patrols / patrol encounters” towards Jedi. knowing how to interact with your Jedi while in combat can reduce the shooty shooty mentality that 90% of people have. Hopefully with this, Jedi will have a better time with 104th. (Not saying they aren’t)

• 104th Responsibilities - This means responsibilities from SGT - BCMD.

• Right now the Officer Core is kind of a free for all with tasks. NCO’s know what to do, but Officers are all over the place. I will be putting out set permissions for Officers so they have guidelines to follow

• It will also be nice to tweak NCO guidelines as well to see how efficient NCO’s can be. (Very Minor Changes)

• Disciplinary System - We currently have an unused Disciplinary System in 104th with docs written out on how to use it.

• There are two ways to attack this. Remove it or Reinstate it.

• Remove: It isn’t used so no one would miss it if the system was removed. Having a Disciplinary team can breed poor officers and that isn’t good obviously.

• Reinstate it: Only having 1 person being the Disciplinary Team. AKA a CMD+ can have a decent impact on the battalion if utilized correctly. For example, this Disciplinary Commander can review disciplinary actions done by other officers in an unbiased manner, and see if there was too much force applied or not enough. This person would be an asset by teaching other and new Officers how to discipline correctly so they don’t need someone in the future watching over them. Becoming self sustainable by themselves.

• TLDR

• Officer Adjustment: 3 Week Evaluation on current positions and ranks.

• Requirement System: Fix the Merit System’s issues or introduce a  “Requirement Guideline” System.

• Wolfpack: Update Requirements to be more user friendly. Introduce a 2 week sign in period to show activity. Make sure Standards are upheld in that 2 week period.

• Attack Regiment: Initiate reaching out instead of the waiting game.

• 104th Jedi: Inactivity wipe. Set up ways to incorporate Jedi more into the Battalion. Be more inclusive in-game.

• Responsibilities: Update and potentially rewrite Responsibilities from SGT to BCMD

• Disciplinary System: Remove it or Update / Reinstate it.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes, I do.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes, I do

DISCLAIMER: I am on LOA until 8/7 for a family trip to Montana. I’ll try to answer questions in a timely matter. Thank you

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 2

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1. 

Not only have you shown yourself to be a competent and mature person, but your application has shown that you have a solid and detailed plan for your term. Good luck out there brookie cookie

• Winner 1

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

+1. I trust this guy to run the battalion when I'm gone, probably the best the 104th had got

• Winner 1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

+1 

Oh Yeah, It's All Coming Together | Know Your Meme

Edited by Dennis
meme
  • Informative 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 Brooklyn has proven himself time & time again that he can be a Insturmental leader and he also has the support of most if not all of the 104th.

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

What you mean +1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 Brooklyn has proven to the 104th that he is the man for the job and HC supports him and that is why he was made a commander. I will look forward to working along side you.
Nekos are weird
This +1 is also me saying I am not going for Wolffe @Taz

Edited by Hanz
  • Agree 1

🌓🌙

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 I love you

• Winner 1

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management