New Games to play

Forum Admin

The Witcher 3, beautiful and cinematic, highly recommend

• Agree 1

๐ŸŽ€ ย ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š‚๐š–๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šŠ ย ๐ŸŽ€
<3

11 minutes ago, Guac said:

The Witcher 3, beautiful and cinematic, highly recommend

Played a good bit previously, actually one of the first games I loaded up. Never finished. Worth a replay you think? I'm torn.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Forum Admin
2 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Played a good bit previously, actually one of the first games I loaded up. Never finished. Worth a replay you think? I'm torn.

1000000%, ive replayed more than 4 times, DLC's are worth aswell.

๐ŸŽ€ ย ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š‚๐š–๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šŠ ย ๐ŸŽ€
<3

Detroit become human, I played a while back itโ€™s great itโ€™s highly replay able with like 500+ endings with very good graphics that and one of my favorite games of all time red dead 2 which is also replayable with great graphics and one of my personal favorite stories of all time itโ€™s just great

Certified Giga Chad

ย 

On 8/3/2021 at 7:01 PM, Cox said:

Detroit become human, I played a while back itโ€™s great itโ€™s highly replay able with like 500+ endings with very good graphics that and one of my favorite games of all time red dead 2 which is also replayable with great graphics and one of my personal favorite stories of all time itโ€™s just great

Facts

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

@Mitchelli like your elder scroll and fallouts. Jedi fallen order. The old assassins creeds (not the new ones). Arkham games.

I really enjoyed Detroit also. Played it 3 times. I kept my baby robot girl alive all three times. Rip Luther.ย 

Edited by Conrad

spacer.pngspacer.png

Conrad

No cap play the lego games, im grinding lego clone wars 3 and its a blast, its cute fun and charming and nice

I cried playing the walking dead definitive edition its really a good story, engaging with it you get attached to them

Hitman 2 is banger, i think you would like it cause simaler to events you can get away with everything

ย 

ย 

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

20 minutes ago, Bacta said:

Conrad

No cap play the lego games, im grinding lego clone wars 3 and its a blast, its cute fun and charming and nice

I cried playing the walking dead definitive edition its really a good story, engaging with it you get attached to them

Hitman 2 is banger, i think you would like it cause simaler to events you can get away with everything

ย 

Played all hitmans, they indeed are really great u should give them a shot, the newest one Hitman 3 is a cool one i had a lot of fun playing it

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

• Coordinator
Coordinator

If you like Jedi fallen orderย 
Sekiro Shadows Die twiceย 
That shit was so much fucking fun

To add on to my last message.
Subnautica- subnautica is a game where you feel real terror if you fear the ocean. It's one of the only games that I fully loved progressing and getting closer to finishing instead of feeling like it dragged on. Honestly, it starts out less fun then it finishes. More like exponential growth in fun, starting out small and becoming amazing. Progression feels so natural. You want to survive, so you get things to survive. You find little things to make life easier and eventually it slowly grows and grows until you have a full underwater habitat with a moonpool, nuclear reactor, and mobile drones to scan the area alongside your massive submarine that can house a mech and your little sub. It magnificently rewards you for exploring, for being afraid, and just for striving to survive. God tier game. Love it with my soul. The second one is way less fun IMO, but I haven't fully beat it yet so I can't say if its like that all the way.

The Isle- if you have like 5 hours and want to become incredibly immersed this game rocks. You are a literal dinosaur and you need to spend real time and hours growing and hunting and just overall surviving. It's incredible. They accidentally invented a badass new way of play. There is a SovietWomble video essay on it and I think it summarizes what I mean better then I can. It's an incredible game where you truly feel like you are there and hunting on the prehistoric version of the earth. Deeply immersive and incredible for dinosaur nerds and roleplayers alike.
ย 

City Skylines- Use that 32GB of ram and build a bigass city. You are a city manager and just have to make your city survive and grow and get money. It's a simple concept but is amazing. You start out small and simple. I need a road to get from here to there. I need houses on this road. I need a water system for those houses. I need garbage trucks for their garbage. I need sewers for their waste.ย  I need more people to build those things. Then the cycle repeats.ย  Eventually you get big enough where it becomes more complex. I need a school for this neighbourhood. I need police, fire, and EMS for this city. I need largescale power for these skyscrapers. I need shops here for trade and commerce while over here I need people to live. It flows so perfectly that everything you do feels natural. And, once you are done, you can zoom out and look at what you've made and feel a sense of pride and accomplishment when you compare it to your humble beginnings as a single road.
Also, if you get a DLC, a meteor could hit you and ruin everything! Isn't that just the best?

ย 

ย 

Sorry for this being so long. I just like videogames.

ย 

ย 

Yes, I doย hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata