[ACCEPTED] Hanz's staff re-application

Hanz

RP Name: Hanz/Comet/Gume Saam

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:171176040

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I was not enjoying it and felt 0 motivation going through the motions as a staff member

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I would like to try something different in the staff team this time and go down the GM program. I want to create deployments that will really incorporate a battalions favorite maps, rp styles, specializations and create out of the box events and see how certain battalions react to them. The GM team needs gelp as Mitchell has now resigned, we need new people to come in and make events while the GM team has a gap needing to be filled.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think I was ok as a staff member. I took tickets regularly, was active, and I mostly hit my quotas. I say I was ok instead of good because I never went above and beyond and I only stuck with the bare minimum especially near the end of my time.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

🌓🌙

+1 

Edited by Craigary
  • Funny 1
  • Informative 2

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Disagree 1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA