Dennis

Steam Name: [SR] Dennis

RP Name: Commander Brimstone

RP Rank: Commander

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86273369

Battalion or squad you are applying for: BCMD Doom

Experience:

DU PVT - BCMD
I joined in November of 2018 and instantly fell in love with the scuffed aspect of DU. I started doing as much as I could, I joined MED to help heal people and keep them alive. As soon as I could I applied for MEDO to help bring more people into the MED branch. I rose through the ranks of NCO and recruited like a machine to get a solid group of people to make DU active. I then became MEDL and made DU a MED battalion and made sure that all of my medics were the best they could be. I was then promoted to officer and quickly to the commander, I then took over as REGL for DU and started to fill branch lead and officer spots as best as I could. While the Doom of my time was inactive along with the XO, I took it upon myself to start molding DU into what I thought it needed to be to make it a modern and competitive battalion. During my first term as Doom, I put in LONG 16 hour days for the majority of the term. These were spent recruiting for both NA and EU time zones. I promoted people who I knew could help me branch out in all time zones. I slowly started to build up Dooms Unit numbers, when my second term started I began focusing on the small things, all documents were updated and brought to a good standard, Havoc Squad was fully implemented and rolled out with little to no hiccups. Every single document and branch etc were looked at and evaluated. During this time I was also building a good and steady officer corps to continue on after my term was over. During the final months of my term, I began getting ready to hand over the reins to the next Doom to make everything as smooth as possible and to help continue to make DU a good place to be. 

During my time as XO I continued to work on the little things, Intel saw huge improvements with the roster and how they work overall along with numbers boost. REGL has seen more steady work and across the board system for future dooms to come. DISC has seen small improvements with changing hands it is hard to keep the good momentum going but slowly it is improving. Helping implement Havoc Squad and its expansion. 

DU XO PT 2 & 3

During my previous stint as XO, I have helped Owen make decisions. I have helped bring in a new clear-cut and dry discipline system. New Regimental systems, a complete overhaul of all battalion documents. Keeping Havoc Squad full as best as I can, along with helping where needed. Helping where needed and overall assisting with the promotion and funding of all new / revamped systems with the command core.

DU 1stLT - Commander (current)
After taking a two month break from the server I rejoined DU with the intent to help the new BCMD. Since coming back I have helped with a few document overhauls, and returning to brimstone. During my time as brimstone i completely redid the tryout system and have worked hard with the new squad members to fix the seriousness, and reputation of the squad that previous leads had let it fall down too. I have been providing insight to the current BCMD and how to help him become the best leader he can be. I have also helped implement a new merit system for promotion, along with making sure the battalion stays as active as possible

Base Ops 2ndLT - Commander 

I first joined Base Ops when it was re-added to the server, I became chief of mining operations on endor. During this time I wrote all the documents needed for all the RP and kept track of it. However, I was swiftly promoted to Chief Of General Operations and oversaw all sub-branches, and implemented the lore characters at the time. These systems were all used for the most part until revamped recently. During my time as Commander, my goal was to make Base Ops fun to be on and to help promote RP while on it. For a short while, we switched to a ship and I was charged with making sure that everything ran smoothly on a daily basis. 

Jedi Youngling - Knight 5

While my time in Jedi has been quite short and my start was not the best as some may know, after my rocky start I threw myself at Jedi wanting to learn and get better, I joined shadow as on my sith I was an assassin and wanted to do some more RP with shadows. A shadow manager spot opened up and I applied shortly after I became a knight. I then helped implement revisions to the trials and helped work on docs to help the future shadows with their RP. I then stepped down from the shadow manager as I had a lot of IRL things going on and DU needed a lot of my attention. I was promoted and worked closely with Mace / Patricia to help improve myself and the Jedi order.

Staff NA-HA / GMO

During my time in staff, I achieved many things I wanted to do. I helped improve many events and systems that the staff team used. During this time I pushed myself to make a lot of content for the server. I had many different storylines going along with my favorite one Abeloth. I was GMO for a short while and helped out to train new GMs to help the future of the server.

Specialized Regimental Commander

While my time as Reg commander may be short some may say I did a lot of what I wanted to do. I have split my time between all three of the battalions in my regiment the best I could. I have kept lines of communication open between them and other battalions as well. I have helped all of them continue to improve and share my knowledge from my past terms and how they should improve their battalion. Pushing the regiment ARC trooper to do what ARC’s are meant to do leading small squads and taking control over RP situations. The continued effort to bring more passive RP to not only my regiment but to others as well, and helping out where needed.   

Rancor CPT - BCMD

When joining rancor I was immediately asked to help with the rancor intel systems. I began working with Satan and Hades at the time. A few days later they were both demoted and Fizzik and Billsif were put in command with Fister. I then worked with Fizzik to create a new roster and intel system. I have helped slim down the bloated discord of roles and channels. 

Since getting the command I have, I have attempted to boost numbers by offering in-game credits for recruiter of the month and week and being active myself to help promote. I have also made sure that branch leads and officers are being active to fill their branches as well. 

After getting BCMD I along with the help of my commanders worked on improving the ARC program. We ended up doing the requalification process after improving just about everything we could on Selections and Formely Leadership now graduation. Improved front-facing documents and just a general overhaul of all battalion documents and just a solid facelift. 

CIS - Count Dooku

For a while, I have been working on the CIS faction with chambers. After a while the plan went on pause, I was approached by the current directors and founder to start working on the faction again, I have since, made every document, system, rule, discord, just about everything to do with the CIS I have made, or have helped made. Since then I have worked day and night behind the scene to help improve the CIS in any way possible and continue to plan to do so. Although it didn't end well, during my time there I tried my best to make something new and fun work on the server. 

21st 2ndLT - BCMD
During my time so far within the battalion, I have helped with working to rebuild the battalion since the wipe. I have mainly focused on out-of-game things such as the New Intel Roster and system. New Regimental system, working with foreseen to help implement the new promotion merit system in 21st. Working to help re-establish the GM/SO balance and Rework on KU. I have helped work on the fixing of the culture within the 21st. After getting BCMD I started the process of setting up the battalion for future success and stability. 

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I want to become a battalion commander to help DU return back to its glory days. I have the knowledge and people around me to do so. I have compiled a list of things that need to be fixed to help the battalions succeed in the present and the future. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: yes

Availability: Sunday - Saturday 

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Roughly 8k hours

Do you have a microphone?: yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want DU to be able to sit around 50-70 people within the battalion with continued bi-weekly purges. I want the bloated documents and discord to be slimmed down to something that is at a good level. I also want to increase the seriousness of the battalion and Havoc Squad. Along with improving DU relations with other battalions. Along with completing an internal list of things to get done. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: yes

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Confused 1
  • Optimistic 2

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Lol Maddoxx came back to +1. Love ya Maddoxx. Good luck Dennis. I honestly can’t wait to see what you do

• Funny 2

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Just retire already before you get founder +1  

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

5 hours ago, Lyonaxis said:

-1 i remember this guy randomly coming onto Alecs wolffe app and starting drama even tho at the time he had nothing to do with 104th.

This seems more like revenge than an actual opinion

• Winner 1
  • Informative 1
  • Confused 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

• Management
6 hours ago, Lyonaxis said:

-1 i remember this guy randomly coming onto Alecs wolffe app and starting drama even tho at the time he had nothing to do with 104th.

I honestly can’t tell if this is a joke or not but Alec’s Wolffe app was quite literally a year ago and all Dennis said on it was “+1” 💀

+1 to the app. Just don’t go wiping nothing silly

• Agree 2
  • Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

36 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Or nothing willy for that matter.

Dennis, I gotta say, you need to stop surprising me. I trust you very much with DU because I know you care about it. This may just be sheep mentality to follow someone blindly, but I'm willing to because I know when you actually put your mind to something, you get it done. If you and I could have a chat about this further later in the week, that would be great.

PSA to everyone reading this app and the comments:

1. Your never gonna get rid of Dennis, he is like seasonal allergies that for some reason you miss
2. There ARE in fact members of DU (I.e the group he is applying to be in charge of) that support him in this.
3. If you don't think he is the best current choice for Doom, you are probably going to be waiting a little while for someone to actually present themselves (Which is a waste of time for everyone)
4. A certain number of you have grievances, Obviously. But many of you are not part of DU, so he won't be your direct person to deal with. On top of that, the issues you have are most likely with his personality, and not his abilities as a leader, because when he tries, he gets shit done.
5. If you think you can do better than Dennis, I welcome you to put up an app after having a long winded discussion with myself, Squee, Cuzzo, Tucker, Cannon, Turk, etc. about why you think you are better and what your ideas are.

+1

p.s If you read any of this and feel a sense of repetition, it's cause sometimes it takes multiple hits with a blunt object to let the message sink in for some people. 

Edited by Willyworm1
Forgot a single S to make something plural
  • Funny 3
  • Winner 1

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

24 minutes ago, Vicodin said:

This was the most sincere -1 I have ever read in my life thank you very much for your comment.

Anyways, I can be the most spiteful brat and -1 you but honestly this guy has been carrying the battalion already even during the past Doom's term from the looks of it. DU seems to be falling off so it seems you're the only one to do the job.

+1

I wasn't capping.

d9e10764f6d9155f84f096a75b0baec8.png

Edited by Slak

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Marvel said:

I honestly can’t tell if this is a joke or not but Alec’s Wolffe app was quite literally a year ago and all Dennis said on it was “+1” 💀

He is probably talking about the first app when he simply -1d cus someone else had a bad opinion of me. But im too lazy to hold a grudge.

Edited by Alec
idk shits got fucked
  • Agree 1

unknown.png

I heard a lot of bad things about you when you first came back to DU. I hadn't gotten the chance to meet you yet but everyone said "beware of that dude". I don't know what my expectation was but I figured you were trouble. I was surprised to find that you were a pretty normal guy, and very helpful. You were helpful and active and also displayed maturity when needed and that is why you got commander and that is why you get a +1 from me

Battalion Commander Doom (Former)

+1 coming from the mf that commander reported him, it’s like choosing between Hitler and Stalin, on one hand Dennis might not have killed a whole bunch of people but he has helped build up battalions kinda like Hitler helped Germany’s economy, and he ain’t no Stalin cause he ain’t driving a battalion to the ground and fucking up more shit in the process and having a revolution.

also I have a lack of faith in other people

Edited by Piff
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Confused 2

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

This probably won't mean anything but -1
I think you are a lot less toxic than you used to be and you are a lot more enjoyable to be around and joke around with.
I think you have not really done much in your previous BCMD+ positions as Pog has said.
I considered a +1 because DU doesn't really have anyone else willing to go for it but I think the best candidate does not always equal a worthy one

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

🌓🌙

I feel like people are incapable of remembering how ineffective you are as a leader

You flopped as HC, a very real reason your MCMD app got bombed. You have been given 2 battalion: RANCOR & 21st. RANCOR was freshly removed and you made it all the way through your term ending with that unanimously supported commander report that even your batt backed .21st seems to have succeeded only under Agent. It honestly feels like the community just wants it to happen again. It took a while for DU to move out your shadow, it was a pretty big thing holding it back for ages.

And don't even mention your CIS experiment that failed almost immediately. You seemed to really want it to work but didn't seem to want to do any of the work that would lead to that. CIS almost completely failed under you yet you always claimed to be trying to fix it. And this was a few months ago, so these failures are extremely recent.

I think you just don't fix anything, because that doesn't seem to be what you do. You're good at getting said positions but once you get em you just don't seem yo do the right things. Every time you've got a position you seem to either do work which barely works or just flat out fails.

Maybe I'm wrong but lots of people gave thought that many times and then you go and prove they weren't wrong. Such a consistently poor track record should really cast some doubt but I guess people don't like remembering

-1, apologies this seems like a lot of incoherent rambling

Edited by Comics
  • Agree 4
  • Disagree 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

CIS rings very strong with me on this application. Being in HC during the CIS, I can say that it sucked. There was no activity and was only filled with controversy and inactivity, leading to it being removed. I can only think that controversy would also be a factor of your BCMD term

"A word from the Navy..."

Developer

Dennis, you gave me the worst first impression on the server, ever. That being said, you most definitely have changed imo. I may disagree with you on stuff on the server and how you run things but we can be civil about it. But people hold grudges from things that happen over a year ago, which may or may not be coming out in some posts here. I think Jay was on the right path with DU and I hope you plan on continuing it and not return to old ways. I don't think it is fair to throw the failure of CIS at your feet alone as it was the community who also failed to show interest. I wish you luck with DU and I hope you do a good job. Please don't make me regret supporting you.

+1

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 2
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1
8 hours ago, Baron said:

I don't think it is fair to throw the failure of CIS at your feet alone as it was the community who also failed to show interest.

His experiment failed bc he made it unenjoyable not because the community didn't want it from the jump

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 5
  • Optimistic 1
  • Dumb 1

🌓🌙

On 7/31/2021 at 10:53 PM, Pog said:

-1 In the 3 different BCMD+ positions I have seen you hold I've yet to see you succeed in them. If you are accepted, I hope that you can prove me wrong, and good luck.

-1 I agree with Pog I also Hope you can prove us wrong. Best of luck!

3 hours ago, Hanz said:

His experiment failed bc he made it unenjoyable not because the community didn't want it from the jump

90% of the community used it as an excuse to PVP. That’s it. It wasn’t about the faction. Just an excuse to RDM. That’s not on Dennis. They tried multiple things to change and fix CIS but the server climate killed it.

• Agree 6
  • Funny 1
  • Informative 1

You know i expected more drama out of this one. The things you've done at one point and another I thought this would be a much spicier application. Kind of disappointed in synergy RN.

Dennis you are an interesting one, some of the things you have done are just not good. Some rules in this community where literally created because of you, and that is just not a great look my man. And on the other hand you have taken a basically dead battalion and turned in around in an incredible way, can be charismatic, and are a good leader. So while you might have plenty of experience in roles not all of them have been successful. So i got some questions for you.

Not all of your terms have been the most successful, what are some of most important things you've learned during your time as a BCMD+ that you can change for this time?

Lets consider your previous BCMD report. Do you feel like you've changed who you are since then, or have you just hidden these tendencies to be more private then previously?

Do you feel like, personally, you got a little favoritized to the commander position because of your previous experience, or have you put in a lot of the work that would take for a newer player to reach the commander position?

spacer.pngspacer.png

After talking with Willy and his experience with Dennis, I came to the conclusion to +1 your application.
DU stands behind your decision to go for doom and that is the most important reason for me to +1 this application.
Next to that you are know to be an experienced officer in DU that is within DU known to do stuff when needed.

Edited by Eagle

spacer.png

I have a couple of questions for you, if you have the time to get to them. 

1) With what rank did you enter the battalion this time around, and how much time have you spent in it so far? 

2) Can you give specific examples of how you have made a positive impact on the community since the events surrounding your last commander report?

- I ask this one because each time I see your name, I think back to that event. We've had some cordial discussion since, but I don't think that a few positive interactions is enough in this case. 

3) Where do you think you went wrong in your previous leadership positions (Rancor, CIS, 21st)? What did you do effectively there? You show little to no self-reflection in your experience section and take little to no accountability for your failures, only taking accountability for your successes. Please tell us a bit more about how you have grown. 

4) Your "future plans" section on the application is very concerning - you tell us that you want DU to be active, improve relations, increase seriousness, and improve infrastructure, but you tell us nothing about HOW you will accomplish these things. 

• How will you improve relations? Are you going to do joint trainings or reach out to other batts? How are you going to boost activity? Just by virtue of you being you? I don't think you can rely on a subset of 10 players that are your friends coming back permanently - once you leave and your term is up, they'll be gone too. How will you increase seriousness? Redo the disciplinary guidelines, enforce PT, one-strike system? 

Give us something to work with, please! You might have a lot of history behind you (good and bad), but I'm surprised that no one else has commented on the brief nature of your applicaiton. It's hardly a page long with your past experiences taking up more than 90% of the content. 

Until you answer these questions, update your application with specific plans, or do some self-reflection on your past experiences, I'm going to have to -1 your application.

Regardless, good luck. 

• Winner 1

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

5 hours ago, Conrad said:

You know i expected more drama out of this one. The things you've done at one point and another I thought this would be a much spicier application. Kind of disappointed in synergy RN.

Dennis you are an interesting one, some of the things you have done are just not good. Some rules in this community where literally created because of you, and that is just not a great look my man. And on the other hand you have taken a basically dead battalion and turned in around in an incredible way, can be charismatic, and are a good leader. So while you might have plenty of experience in roles not all of them have been successful. So i got some questions for you.

Not all of your terms have been the most successful, what are some of most important things you've learned during your time as a BCMD+ that you can change for this time?

Lets consider your previous BCMD report. Do you feel like you've changed who you are since then, or have you just hidden these tendencies to be more private then previously?

Do you feel like, personally, you got a little favoritized to the commander position because of your previous experience, or have you put in a lot of the work that would take for a newer player to reach the commander position?

Hi Conrad, thanks for the questions I will do my best to answer them.

Important Things I have learned: Id say that I have learned a lot during my almost 3 years on synergy now. The main ones being; communication, clarity, and simplicity. Going into my term in the 21st is where a large majority of this really took hold for me. While my original time in DU and Rancor was filled with a lot of quote on quote "red tape" and many things being CMD+ decisions, I have simply moved away from this as it allows for better communication, clarity, and simplicity. This was a very major thing for myself and the other 3 when we went to 21st to help start it from the ground up, making sure that we were as honest and open with the guys and making sure they understood what was going on and making sure things were kept as simple as possible for my own sake along with everyone in the battalion. 

BCMD report: I can honestly say that the report was a good and needed slap in the face for me, not only for the server but just life in general. I wont lie that ever since I joined the community I have always had a tendency to take things a bit to far which lead to making some long lasting impressions on certian people that are unfixable, and for that i am sorry to those people. I have also put myself in a completely new state of mind and how I approach the server. 

Regarding your last question, if I was to say no I would be lying. HOWEVER, and that's a big HOWEVER, I feel that my accomplishments in said battalions speak for themselves, with DU still using documents I made during my term or a version of them, Rancor and the updating of their public facing arc documents, and 21st still using almost every document that was made when I was in charge. TLDR, yes maybe in the past, but no i have put a lot of work into DU and have gained the support of the battalion. 

2 hours ago, Harsh said:

I have a couple of questions for you, if you have the time to get to them. 

1) With what rank did you enter the battalion this time around, and how much time have you spent in it so far? 

2) Can you give specific examples of how you have made a positive impact on the community since the events surrounding your last commander report?

- I ask this one because each time I see your name, I think back to that event. We've had some cordial discussion since, but I don't think that a few positive interactions is enough in this case. 

3) Where do you think you went wrong in your previous leadership positions (Rancor, CIS, 21st)? What did you do effectively there? You show little to no self-reflection in your experience section and take little to no accountability for your failures, only taking accountability for your successes. Please tell us a bit more about how you have grown. 

4) Your "future plans" section on the application is very concerning - you tell us that you want DU to be active, improve relations, increase seriousness, and improve infrastructure, but you tell us nothing about HOW you will accomplish these things. 

• How will you improve relations? Are you going to do joint trainings or reach out to other batts? How are you going to boost activity? Just by virtue of you being you? I don't think you can rely on a subset of 10 players that are your friends coming back permanently - once you leave and your term is up, they'll be gone too. How will you increase seriousness? Redo the disciplinary guidelines, enforce PT, one-strike system? 

Give us something to work with, please! You might have a lot of history behind you (good and bad), but I'm surprised that no one else has commented on the brief nature of your applicaiton. It's hardly a page long with your past experiences taking up more than 90% of the content. 

Until you answer these questions, update your application with specific plans, or do some self-reflection on your past experiences, I'm going to have to -1 your application.

Regardless, good luck. 

1. I joined back after being granted 1stLT from legacy by the XO Willy (no Doom at the time). I have spent about 90 days in the battalion since coming back before applying and been commander for 14 days. 

2. Id say my time in the 21st and setting that battalion on the right track. Shortly after a quality person arose within the battalion I resigned from the battalion and let them run the place. I was there to lay down the foundation as stated in my application and then to leave. After that I took about a 3 month hiatus from the server and community as a whole. Since coming back I have helped DU fix internal documents and increase activity. Along with fix the issues with Haovc Squad of being made a meme and fixing its reputation. 

3. Things that went wrong specifically in rancor was communication and clarity (please refer to first paragraph in other statement), CIS was an experiment from the start, it was volatile from the start and needed the perfect situation to succeed. Unfortunately it was not well received or started in all honesty, a lot more prep work should have went into it. 21st I don't think any really went wrong besides how the initial wipe was handled (which was out of my control) but was reflected back on myself and the others helping out. For what I've done well please refer to the 3rd paragraph of the previous statement and the 2nd one as well

4. Relations Improvement - I will be starting a battalion represented program for junior and senior officers to help other battalions work and get to know DU.
 Seriousness - this isn't a very large overhaul its just a standards enforcement that is already being worked on

Activity - While yes a BCMD being active helps, my plan is to try and get groups of people in time zones to help form an active core of players to have DU's numbers at all times of the day. I have no direct intention of asking former players to return to the community to play again, if they do so on their own free will so be it. 

All the foundation and frame work has been made, the outer walls built, and the floors and walls constructed, i am here to finish off and polish what I began and others have continued to work on to make DU a fully polished battalion. 

If i have not fully answered your questions or misunderstood them feel free to DM me on discord and we can always talk more there. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Was really tempted to -1 you because of some of your past shit man. But this response is good and I hope its true. You on a good foot is a strong positive thing for the server. This combined with you not being in charge of a server wide training since its just DU i guess I can say good luck in the interview.

+1

spacer.pngspacer.png

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I'll change my vote to a +1. Good luck!

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

On 8/3/2021 at 8:39 PM, Dennis said:

Regarding your last question, if I was to say no I would be lying. HOWEVER, and that's a big HOWEVER, I feel that my accomplishments in said battalions speak for themselves, with DU still using documents I made during my term or a version of them, Rancor and the updating of their public facing arc documents, and 21st still using almost every document that was made when I was in charge. TLDR, yes maybe in the past, but no i have put a lot of work into DU and have gained the support of the battalion. 

2. Id say my time in the 21st and setting that battalion on the right track. Shortly after a quality person arose within the battalion I resigned from the battalion and let them run the place. I was there to lay down the foundation as stated in my application and then to leave. After that I took about a 3 month hiatus from the server and community as a whole. Since coming back I have helped DU fix internal documents and increase activity. Along with fix the issues with Haovc Squad of being made a meme and fixing its reputation. 

Just going to verify some things since I was in the bat a bit before the time Dennis got BCMD to now. Initially, I really disliked how little I saw of Dennis with him being the current face of the battalion in game. With that said, as an officer I later came to appreciate just how much work went into the background of the battalion and into creating systems to make sure that things couldn't easily be dismantled or fall apart. He set up things pretty smoothly (along with Cannon) that would be a nightmare for us to try to work without. I think he has a little bit of a toxic side to himself still (specifically referring to that chat ya'll had regarding some ARC stuff) but I think he is still capable of keeping himself in line when it is needed. 

+1 Probably the best candidate for DU right now and it could probably do well with you. 

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Funny 2
  • Pay Respect 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management