Bossks revenge

SEXICO

Name: Mexico

Who helped (If applicable): Whataburger, Blue, Meaty, Toxic

Event/Encounter Name: Bossks revenge

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):  

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Bossks kidnaps a republic diplomant and the republic is sent out to rescue the hostage. The hostage was linked to bossk with a sensor bomb planted inside him. The republic took them down and the trandos attacked anaxes once more where the republic won once again.

KrMCdFv.png

spacer.png

Certified G

Forum Admin

4/10. Event had a cool plan but no structure and clear execution for it. You kept coming in to the RP scenario as the GM ruining the scenario and saying "Make sure to bring him to Anaxes" and other stuff like that which kind of ruined it.
Also kept added and making stuff up about the bombs whilst we were dealing with it. First it was a Vest, then it was an internal bomb, than it was a synced bomb from 2 people that if one person dies the bombs detonate, then it was separation based so if they went more than 5 feet away it blows up. You kept saying stuff whilst we were making plans to counter it because you didnt want us to do it like how you imagined. 
I know as a GM you have a clear plan and want to make the event how you want but sometimes and most of the time, letting it be player choice for situations like this is better for the event.

I know Bossk is a lore character aswell so he has plot armor, but setting yourself up for a situation where he gets blown up from the inside of his organs and survives to come attack the base afterwards always looks dumb. 

• Confused 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

11 minutes ago, Naffen said:

4/10. Event had a cool plan but no structure and clear execution for it. You kept coming in to the RP scenario as the GM ruining the scenario and saying "Make sure to bring him to Anaxes" and other stuff like that which kind of ruined it.
Also kept added and making stuff up about the bombs whilst we were dealing with it. First it was a Vest, then it was an internal bomb, than it was a synced bomb from 2 people that if one person dies the bombs detonate, then it was separation based so if they went more than 5 feet away it blows up. You kept saying stuff whilst we were making plans to counter it because you didnt want us to do it like how you imagined. 
I know as a GM you have a clear plan and want to make the event how you want but sometimes and most of the time, letting it be player choice for situations like this is better for the event.

I know Bossk is a lore character aswell so he has plot armor, but setting yourself up for a situation where he gets blown up from the inside of his organs and survives to come attack the base afterwards always looks dumb. 

BRUH you took bossk behind the house and turbo lasered him and where setting you health in battle 

• Informative 1
  • Confused 2
Forum Admin

Well, we just had a discussion and I explained everything to you (Blue) and Mexico, so hopefully you understand what was actually happening

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums