Zin

RP Name: 212th CPL HVY Zin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:493393059

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Administrator

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: 

I was previously removed due to inactivity because of school. It was catching up. I was growing and had so much school work. I understand I was removed but I couldn't get on because of school.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):

Help out the server, I want to help protect the server against minges and trollers. I love the Synergy Community, I want to help in every way I can. I was able to become staff before and made a little impact within the server by being staff and always helping. I want to help the server have more roleplay and become a Gamemaster. If you know me before when I played you knew my previous staff and event work. It would be an honor becoming staff to help the Synergy Community and protect against trolls and minges that ruin it.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):

It went pretty well. I was TRO and GM. I helped a lot and made a little impact against minges and trolls. It went well I helped a lot of people that used to be in the community some still are. I was always helping and didn't ever get in trouble. In my new time as staff (this one) I promise to be very active and live up to what I did before and the Zin people know me of.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: 

I understand.

My Previous Staff Application

Edited by Zin

Former: Warrant Officer Appo | Jedi Commander Barriss Offee | 212th SGT Zin Senior Administrator

Forum Admin

I haven't actually seen you on the server since you were removed. I don't know if you are just getting back into Synergy from last time but like you've still been MIA and there's no point in giving staff out if you won't be here. Last interactions with you weren't that positive.

I'd have to -1 for now. Unless you can prove me wrong with your activity and performance. 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

We had a conversation about this my man I told you to wait a week so you can get back into the groove. You gotta walk before you can run slow it down a little and enjoy and reconnect with the server. Then apply for staff. It’s ok to wait a minute don’t rush yourself!

• Informative 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

40 minutes ago, Misfit said:

+1 still need that bombing temple event

LMAO If i get staff and GM I will do it personally for you.

Former: Warrant Officer Appo | Jedi Commander Barriss Offee | 212th SGT Zin Senior Administrator

I’ll give you this +1 but I’ll also share some wisdom for you Zin. Slow down a bit, you’re very enthusiastic and you want to get things done, I understand that. But some things you can’t rush, I’d agree with Conrad, get yourself situated before trying to get all of these positions. Also, ask for help and work with your peers, a lot of your events back in the day were… mediocre. They seemed rushed, changed on the fly, and a lot of it seemed very unprofessional, which I understand you’re still young, but don’t be afraid to ask for opinions and help! But I feel as though you couldn’t take the criticism that was left to better yourself. Just remember,  nobody on this server is out to get you, and don’t take all criticism seriously, but don’t be afraid to ask for it as well. You’ll learn to form your own opinion and be confident in your ability in due time. Being GM/Staff is more then just climbing ranks and getting high ratings on your AAR, don’t lose focus on what it means to be a Staff member and a Game Master, make events that you’re proud of and events the server will enjoy. And try your best to prove some of those haters wrong :EZ:

• Informative 1

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

16 minutes ago, Deku said:

I’ll give you this +1 but I’ll also share some wisdom for you Zin. Slow down a bit, you’re very enthusiastic and you want to get things done, I understand that. But some things you can’t rush, I’d agree with Conrad, get yourself situated before trying to get all of these positions. Also, ask for help and work with your peers, a lot of your events back in the day were… mediocre. They seemed rushed, changed on the fly, and a lot of it seemed very unprofessional, which I understand you’re still young, but don’t be afraid to ask for opinions and help! But I feel as though you couldn’t take the criticism that was left to better yourself. Just remember,  nobody on this server is out to get you, and don’t take all criticism seriously, but don’t be afraid to ask for it as well. You’ll learn to form your own opinion and be confident in your ability in due time. Being GM/Staff is more then just climbing ranks and getting high ratings on your AAR, don’t lose focus on what it means to be a Staff member and a Game Master, make events that you’re proud of and events the server will enjoy. And try your best to prove some of those haters wrong :EZ:

I completely agree with what you said about me rushing things. I really want to thank you for what you said hopefully I can learn from this to be a better staff member and game master. Your an amazing guy and you've helped me a lot through out my last term and overall me being on the server. I've learned to always try your hardest. I've did that and already did and got stuff people didn't even think a kid could do. Honestly I agree with you all way and I promise I won't let you down.

• Winner 1

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA