Y

Timezone:
CET

What was your previous staff rank?:
Veteran Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?:
No

Why did you leave the staff team?:
My IRL situation was in a bad state when I was forced to leave staff, I made a big mistake IRL and I'm not going to go into full detail here. But if you want the full story just ask me when I'm on TS, I don't mind telling it. But just know that this did change me a lot.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):
I want to rejoin the staff team because I miss being a part of synergy, it is basically my 2nd family. I've been a part of it since mid-2019 and since then it's always been like that, I love helping out the server and using my spare time to give others a good time. I also miss being able to use my creativity to the fullest extent by making events are coming up with creative dupes for my deployments and events.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):
I feel that my previous staff experience went great, I got up to the rank of VA and GMO in the GM department and I was regularly putting in all-nighters to attend meetings, train new staff and deal with minges at 4 AM. I also was trying to actively help out any and every time a BVB was hosted, the only rounds I was not helping in BVB were the ones where 212th was playing. Any other rounds I was helping.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:
Yes

Ex. Veteran Admin  Ex. GMO   Ex. 212th Warrant Officer

+1 Xander was an AMAZING staff member he deserves all though I haven't seen him on the server much. I hope you can get your activity up.

Former: Warrant Officer Appo | Jedi Commander Barriss Offee | 212th SGT Zin Senior Administrator

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA