Yes

Timezone: 
CEST

What was your previous staff rank?: 
Senior Admin (SA)

Are you currently staff on a different server?: 
No

Why did you leave the staff team?: 
I was still busy with my studies and I had to take at least one extra week of leave. I didn't want to be an inactive admin, so I resigned.

I quote from my resignation: ” I was hoping to have more time after my LOA, but I am still to busy to stay really active on the server. Therefore I am resinging right now. “

The link of my resignation:

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): 
I want to be able to help the game master team. I know the game master team was struggling and I would like to help them by hosting events and making dupes for game masters to use. Staff is also one of my favorite positions on the server. I can help with training by not only helping with ideas and experience, but also helping with setting up and making the dupes for these training events.

In addition to this, I would also like to help learn how to host events for newer admins. I personally don't think it's necessarily to throw someone right into the deep end of making encounters, but that experienced game masters can help out a bit more by showing pitfalls and things not to do while hosting encounters, events and deployments. These are personal things I learned during my events and deployments. Some of these pitfalls you learn to work around as you get more experienced while other pitfalls can be avoided right away by making it clear to new staff members that certain things are not good to do when hosting events.

I would also like to help new people with making dupes. For this I am willing to organize a session for people who want to learn how to make dupes. This can be done on a private server where I teach how to use the phys gun and which tools of the toolgun are useful for making dupes. I hope that with this I can help the staff team with getting more good dupes.

In short I want to become a staff member because I like to help people with events, I want to help by making and teaching other people how to make dupes and of course because I enjoy being a staff member.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):
It went really well. I know how to build dupes and I hosted a lot of main server events as GM since there were almost only deployments hosted in the weeks before my LOA. The events generally got good ratings and I was staff of the week a week before my LOA.
So things generally went pretty well.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:
I understand

spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA