Black's Planet Zero

Black

Name: Black

Who helped (If applicable): Luther, Taz

Event/Encounter Name: Planet Zero

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): 

ATK Battalions were sent to Planet Zero to find out what happened with a research facility.

KrMCdFv.png

Edited by Black

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

7/10

For a map like that, I really reccomend ambience that fits the environment more. For instance, you could've used something like a 'Creepy forest' background ambience instead of random horror stuff.

Also, the action was *really* consolidated, meaning only about half of the players ever actually saw action. A good way to circumvent that is by having your game helpers develop smaller side stories for the rest of the people not affected by the main story. For instance, it would have been awesome if we had gotten to the facility and found consoles with logs of people's last words, or something, but instead it was empty until a GH spawned a couple zombies in it, seemingly at random.

That being said, it was a pretty entertaining event and got a shit ton of ATK online, so BIG kudos to you for hosting. Thanks for the event!

Again, I don't want to discourage events like this! A 7/10 is a good event! To all the GMs out here, look to stuff like this!

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

8/10 Loved the no "/comms" along with not being able to use TS. I also loved RP I was doing with a few others to repair that antenna. It could be a 9 instead, but the server crashed so I can't rate it that. One thing I found odd was the ambience music. I don't feel it belonged there, so next time maybe switch to something more ominous and creepy sounding, one that could send a shiver down our spine. Other than that the event itself I enjoyed. Well done. 

PS. Hopefully what I wrote makes some sense lol

• Agree 1