Arg-Gen

Snadvich

Just so you know i'm digging into this event. I know you appreciate the feed back so i'm going really in depth. This event was great i don't want these comments to make it sound like it wasn't lol.

Start up/intro RP
This was very solid start up, however the biggest complaint felt like some story conflicts. This bomb didn't really make sense. If we where publicly saving, privately executing, why not just send in a single sobde squad to plant the bomb and evac. Just a little funky on the story there is the biggest thing I have issues about other then that some very good setup.

When we first loaded into the second map I'm a little disappointed by the second mini briefing we had to do. Would have liked a more seamless transition from one map to the other. I feel like these briefings could have all happened on the venator and would have saved some wait time.

I really enjoyed actually dropping into the second map, instead of just spawning us to where we should have been. Great feel for the old immersion.

The battlefield felt good, despite having two main groups didn't feel like we where ever really ignored on what we where doing or having things to interact with

NPC health was good, but better weapons, accuracy or more of them would have made it a bit more difficult. I did like the inclusion of those often unused NPC's that you had, those where nice.

Loved the secondary objective for SOBDE. Felt very fun to sneak behind our own men's back and added a great element that isn't found often to events.

Like the gravity disruption things, neat little thing to include, overall very fun lore focused event with starting heavy RP but later mostly shoot'em up.

Tension wise was a little light until i saw the 10 second message, wish we could have felt a bit more OH NO WE'RE FUCKED. Also we flew away that "no survivors" was cap.

Edited by Conrad
  • Agree 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

Forum Admin

8/10

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Forum Admin

8/10 Well built event. Good storyline, everyone had a part even if they didn't think they did. Structure was good for every battalion, not the GM or GHs fault if people didn't take advantage of it.

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Eh, it was a really just kinda meh event in many aspects.

First half, like a 9/10. Cool and interesting.

Last half, like a 5/10. Confusing and just left a sour taste in my mouth.

Just felt like a SOBDE event that the rest of SPEC was just EJs. I get the left in the dark aspect but the story relied upon seeing small scenes happening and not one was communicating with each other so no decisions could occur. 21st didn't see any story so just assumed "Well just shoot the shit and help where we can."

Overall, like a 6/10 for me, good overall, but just the story and RP is like Dark Souls lore, in the fine print.

• Agree 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

4/10 I don't know about the other groups, but I felt like the event kinda ended for 21st after we hit the fort. We basically stood around watching while SOBDE did everything else. We were basically being kept in the dark the whole time on what was going on which carried over plot wise as well so it was hard for me to remain invested personally. 

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

7/10 The acting and roleplay in the beginning was fantastic. The  npc's seemed to be a little on the easy side but were still fun to fight. Overall most the issues just came down to having very little to do for battalions other than SOBDE, maybe could have been better if there were more scientists to interact with. But including all that I think this event was still very fun to participate in.

7/10 up until we got to the first console.

4/10 after that.

It wasn't bad but much of it felt unnecessary, I now understand you were attempting to interpret an already existing story but while in the event it felt unsatisfying.
I was hoping the smart link was going to be something for us to remember at a later time but it seems irrelevant now.
I cloaked and infiltrated and looked for the blue key card for maybe 15 minutes and I still have no idea who found it or where it was found.

The ending was badly executed as finding out we all died from a comms message while we stand around each other was confusing, I truly thought the naval was lying for some reason.
Also not being given a warning other than "hey I'm planting it right now maybe run" makes it seems like they don't care about our lives or their own.

Edited by Fike