Thunder's Resignation 2 - Electric Boogaloo

Name: Thunder

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:48719362

Staff Rank: Head Admin

Are you VIP?: Yes

Date: 7/24/21

Reason for leaving: I've been on this server for such a long time and met so many great people, but recently I realized just how much I had been missing with friends and relationships due to me just wanting to play this game. I'm not not having nearly as much fun on the server as I used to, and I want to use my time to develop relationships and focus on what really matters out in the real world.

Farewells:
@Forseen - What a fucking chad, good luck running the server. This man always has the best interest of the server at heart.
@Jad - You've always been there to talk and you know what to say and do. I sincerely wish you the best and I'll definitely be in TS to talk you still.
@Woeny - You're a great friend and stupidly funny. I've had a lot of late night fun with you and I will miss that.
@Crimson @Gears - Thank you both for giving me this amazing opportunity (for the second time). You guys are good directors, just keep at it. 
@Mitchell - You bring some sense to the HA team, keep going even though people can do... questionable things. You're a great guy. I'll miss you.
@Stormzy - You were the person that came into the HA team with me. You're an awesome guy, don't burn yourself out.
@Fyi - I don't even know how long you've been an HA for, but you have good ideas and are a good guy to talk to.
@Mavelle- I don't talk to you often, but I know you're going to do great things.

Outside of staff -

@Tinovious - I'm finally out! I'm obviously still going to talk to you.
@Marvel - You've been here as long as I have and you have seen me go through HA twice. Hope I didn't disappoint, dad.
@Shockpoint - I didn't do nearly as much as you did, but you were a big inspiration to me.
@Ratio@Baron - I've always had a lot of fun with you guys. I'll keep in touch and come in every now and again to say hi.

To all my SOBDE homies - I've already said my goodbyes to you all. 

And finally, to everyone that has helped me throughout my journey, thank you so much.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 8
  • Pay Respect 3

Zuko Fanboy

spacer.png

The fall of the HAs! Farewell man. Good luck man, and to everything you do in life 

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

Forum Admin

big o7

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Management

:peeposalute:

late response but huge o7 Thunder the 2x HA. Idk how you went for another run willingly but you did good both times you've held the position and I will miss you on the server. Pop in TS from time to time and stay active in sobtard discord!

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Hey man,

I know you and I weren't that close, but I definitely do agree with what you said. You definitely do know how to roleplay and I enjoyed our crazy interactions with you as Sev, which was pretty much at the height of things. To see you go is incredibly sad, you were one of the few people left that really knew how to have fun and not at the expense of others. Rare I actually reply to one of these but I figure you should get a bit of a sendoff. Good luck with whatever you decide to do, Funder.

• Winner 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

He'll be back. They always come back

• Agree 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Kinda late.

Life moves fast, kiddo. I remember when I got Prudii and was assigned to SO as my outreach and that’s when we officially met, a couple weeks later you joined SOBDE under Baxter! It was definitely a blast, crazy that  was two years ago and you were a wee dude with a high pitched voice! It was fun when you came back to the server, and SOBDE it felt like old times! We’ve lost a lot of good homies on the way, and some have went forward onto life. It seems that it’s your turn to leave the nest! Good luck with the future, and I’ll always be on discord if you need to talk! Have fun outside in the small world and take care of yourself! Don’t do anything I would do! Until next time; Thunder!  I’m proud of you:peepoLove:

• Winner 1

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

10 minutes ago, Tinovious said:

Kinda late.

Life moves fast, kiddo. I remember when I got Prudii and was assigned to SO as my outreach and that’s when we officially met, a couple weeks later you joined SOBDE under Baxter! It was definitely a blast, crazy that  was two years ago and you were a wee dude with a high pitched voice! It was fun when you came back to the server, and SOBDE it felt like old times! We’ve lost a lot of good homies on the way, and some have went forward onto life. It seems that it’s your turn to leave the nest! Good luck with the future, and I’ll always be on discord if you need to talk! Have fun outside in the small world and take care of yourself! Don’t do anything I would do! Until next time; Thunder!  I’m proud of you:peepoLove:

dont make me cry bitch 

18 hours ago, Forseen said:

Better still play games with me :(

100%

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

Zuko Fanboy

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Ratio said:

Hey man,

I know you and I weren't that close, but I definitely do agree with what you said. You definitely do know how to roleplay and I enjoyed our crazy interactions with you as Sev, which was pretty much at the height of things. To see you go is incredibly sad, you were one of the few people left that really knew how to have fun and not at the expense of others. Rare I actually reply to one of these but I figure you should get a bit of a sendoff. Good luck with whatever you decide to do, Funder.

He gets this and all I get is "later"

Glad you're getting some vitamin D bro. Outside world is pretty sick right now and I'm glad youre stepping back. Was and still is a treat talking to you, and you were always a great dude with a great work ethic and moral compass. Cya around big man. Glad you had your fun.

Edited by Shockpoint
  • Friendly 1

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.