Kamino's Capture!

Mavelle

Name: Mavelle

Who helped (If applicable): DAYTONA WOOOO

Event/Encounter Name: TITLE!

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): The 212th engaged in a space battle which led them to Kamino, to retake their homeland! They somewhat retook Kamino and found coordinates of other CIS invasions along the surface of the planet!

RIP Pog Cody

KrMCdFv.png

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

8/10 Loved the opening sequence of the event, felt like it was a D-Day beach assault. Loved not having to use TS. What I don't like was getting killed by being force-blown off the platform by accident by something, which made me miss nearly half the event.

9/10 Pog was the best Cody no cap.

In the first part the health status on the ships was nice, and the length of the event was perfect. I liked the use of the droidekas with the shields, and getting to save the best lore character in the server (Longshot) was definitely fun. Thanks for a great last event as Cody.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 2

Former:

Jedi Youngling

9/10. The first part was a little clunky for me, but that could be on me... I never RPed or talked much. BUT!!!! The second part was fucking 10/10 for me. The storm and the music was beautiful and the whole thing was pure cinematic which I love. This is in my top 5 events just cause of the second part.

Also congrats on Parjai Two. Love ya

Former: Parjai MEDO Captain Four | Parjai MEDO Major Bear | 2ndACC Commander Barlex | Commander Cody