Zeer's GM Application

Zeer

Name: Zeer
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70663464
Current Staff Rank: Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 455:30:20
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes I do
Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I want to join the Gamemaster team because I enjoy writing events. I like to get creative with my event ideas, but also stay as lore friendly as possible. I have a good amount of experience playing as EJ and GH for several GM's, but as GH you are very limited to the amount of things you can change. I would love to have that creative freedom to put my thoughts on paper and then onto the battlefield. I have learned a lot about hosting events and paying attention to small details by being a GH for Spookz, Bacta, and Maestro's events. All around I'm pretty active and enjoy staying up late to help/participate in Glizzy's and Shpack's events for our fellow night time players.
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: In order to bring new people in the server we need to keep up the productivity. I've seen great work from everybody on the GM team work together. A lot of fresh innovative events have been deployed lately which I love to see. Keep it up!
Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KcMD7xqDVpBRXcQedNraE95BwEURk23naySPx4CNxz8/edit?usp=sharing
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sqfrYJ2LoDDje1wCUFWE7J229R-YUuKGNTnxl5_ZmL4/edit?usp=sharing

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): NA

+1 Pretty helpful even before he was an admin for trying to make events work. He seems to have a lot of ideas and has helped out previously in events I enjoyed. No reason not to give him a chance.

• Friendly 1

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone