Restart's GameMaster App

Restart

Name: Restart
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:419488053
Current Staff Rank: SA
Are you Currently a GH?: Nah
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 1878
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8/10
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes, Sir
Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I wish to rejoin the gamemaster team because I was a gamemaster in the past and would like to reapply to the team I have many more idea's and want to put them to use.
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: No I feel everything is completely fine as it is.
Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F43yHJEA8JlW-XoVGSw81PVpDK_Ed4iygOxV3ZsEfLw/edit?usp=sharing

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional) 

5 hours ago, Restart said:

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: No I feel everything is completely fine as it is.

Cap?

You cant remove this Naffen, this is  a question

Edited by Canno_n

Cannon 2.0 | Shaved Palpy's head

Credit Score: 707

5 hours ago, Restart said:

Is this, as the kids say, Cap, or are you being 100% serious?

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

3 hours ago, Willyworm1 said:

Is this, as the kids say, Cap, or are you being 100% serious?

Well as I haven’t seen any thing bad about the game master program I am 100% serious also I haven’t been in the game master team for about 2 years so I wouldn’t know if anything has or was changed thank you

-1 You just came back to staff and are immediately doing a GM application without being a GH or doing anything to show that you are capable of making quality events. The events that you linked are from more than 2 years ago and one received no ratings and the other received a 5/10. Your event document is extremely lacking and shows very little effort. You also don't seem to have a good understanding of the state of the GM team based on your previous responses. If you are accepted I wish you the best of luck, but this application does not show me that you are prepared or that you have put any genuine effort in.

• Agree 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

36 minutes ago, Pog said:

-1 You just came back to staff and are immediately doing a GM application without being a GH or doing anything to show that you are capable of making quality events. The events that you linked are from more than 2 years ago and one received no ratings and the other received a 5/10. Your event document is extremely lacking and shows very little effort. You also don't seem to have a good understanding of the state of the GM team based on your previous responses. If you are accepted I wish you the best of luck, but this application does not show me that you are prepared or that you have put any genuine effort in.

I was told by a GMM that I needed to join a Branch to stay SA and you can check my profile if you want to see my other past events

Jeez man, I didn't expect you to apply literally the hour after you talked to me, but I would really be a GH for a little while longer and see how things have changed as well as get used to the tools that have been added before you go full swing. 

You'd still be in the GM branch as a GH, and I hope that was not me because I made it a point not to pressure you into applying immediately :(

• Informative 1

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

Unfortunately, your application to become a Game Master has been DENIED.

You are allowed to reapply after 2 WEEKS from this date.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: