[DENIED] Ruses Staff Re-application

RP Name: 501st ARC-1726 SGT Ruse

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:67184624

VIP (Y/N):Yes

Timezone: U.S. East

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I had responsibilities in real life that needed to be worked on

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):  My plan was always to join back after I left. I still feel like I should give back to the community by helping people out where I can. I also enjoy making events for people.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): It was good, everyone was super nice and respectful. The gamemaster stuff was a lot of fun on top of that.  I also think that the server has a smaller population now than my last time as staff due to everyone being able to go out again.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

14 hours ago, Taz said:

why are you arc

hes quite retarded so its a hesitant +1 i guess

Dont Insult my boy

Gonna give this man a +1 due to his Activity and me seeing how he was back when he was staff

Current Lore Character: N/A

Lore Characters Played: Hardcase x2 Tiplar Ridge x2 Fives Maze

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA