[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Kevi's Staff Application

Juniper

RP Name: Kevi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:87499592

VIP (Y/N): Yes 

Timezone: EDT

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to become staff mainly because I want to help out the server. Sometimes I see people complaining that tickets aren't being claimed and that annoys me. Not only do I want to help with the server but I want to help make the server fun by running simulations. As a member of Rancor I host frequent trainings and sims, and having to constantly call staff can be quite bothersome. Volunteering is an easy thing to do and helps you get noticed, so being staff and helping the server and Rancor will help me as well. In the long run I also wish to help run, and run events whenever things are quite dead on the server.  Some battalions never get deployed or get to do special things for them so I want to help with that as well.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I joined the server not too long ago, about 2-3 months. Ever since I joined I have enjoyed my experience more than I have for other servers. I've enjoyed the community and just talking with the people here has made up for the mess of the last server I was on.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have staffed for multiple servers reaching the rank of moderator on one and senior moderator on the other.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 519:23:17

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA