Luther's Captain Gregor Application *Waived*

Luther

Steam Name: [SR] Luther

RP Name: Delta TECH 40 Fixer 

RP Rank: 2ndLT| Elder Knight

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85114462

Battalion or squad you are applying for: CPT Gregor | Republic Commandos BCMD

Experience:

I would like to start off by saying that most of my experience is in jedi but I believe the experience I have had within jedi still transfers over to the clone side of things for the most part.

212th PVT - Captain

My time in CWRP started on the icefuse server where I was a member of the 212th attack battalion on my clone. I achieved the rank of captain through my work within the Engineer Branch (ENGL) and the officer core, eventually leading over into the start of the Synergy server. I do not remember a whole lot about this time but it was right around when synergy first opened.

Jedi Youngling - Jedi Master 

This is the first time ever that I touched jedi, it was on the Endor Base, I was convinced by a friend to try it out so I did. I got from youngling to knight within 24 hours of starting, soon after getting Knight I passed Shadow Trials and that’s where my story begins. I instantly knew I wanted to help out the jedi order so I became a shadow manager. During my time as shadow manager I managed to become a jedi commander within the 212th and became the highest knight rank which at the time was KOX, shortly after I became Barriss Offee for the first time. I continued my work both within the Shadow Branch and within 41st and through that I achieved the rank of Jedi Master. 

Luminara Unduli

After becoming a jedi master, I decided to stay within the 41st and shortly after I became Luminara. As Luminara I had the rank equivalency of BCMD within the 41st and during my time there was no BCMD Gree so I ran the battalion to the best of my abilities alongside some longtime friends and kept the battalion afloat for a long period of time while the next Gree rose to power. At this time I was already a few months into being a jedi master and Luminara and I decided to resign due to some IRL complications.

Elder Knight - Jedi Master Round 2

Eventually after ironing out all of my IRL issues, I decided to return to the server and once again go for Jedi Master. This time around I knew I wanted to stay within the 212th so I started pushing for Obi Wan Kenobi. Once again as I did before I started my work within the Sentinel/Shadow Branch, being both Sentinel Manager Lead and Shadow Manager Lead, as well as achieving the title of Jedi Watchman. By doing a lot of work within those branches and basically reviving the 212th jedi program, I achieved the rank of master after about a month.

Obi Wan Kenobi

Shortly after becoming Master a 2nd time, it was time to run for Obi Wan Kenobi. After obtaining the rank of Kenobi, I resigned from my position of Shadow Manager Lead because I wanted to focus on the 212th and Master side of things. I continued my work within the 212th as a Commander equivalent by working closely with the rest of the 212th high command and the jedi core. Eventually I reached the rank of Jedi General by my hard work within the Jedi council and decided it was time to go big or go home.

Shaak Ti

During my time as Shaak Ti I continued to do a lot of work within the Jedi Council and made a bunch of good changes with the help of the rest of the council. I would have loved to continue my time as Shaak Ti, I had big things planned but life hits like a truck sometimes. My time as Shaak Ti was very short due to a few IRL situations that required my full attention so about 3-4 weeks after getting Shaak Ti I resigned.

Fixer and Barriss

I guess I must like the color green since both of the characters I play now are green. Currently if you do not know I am both Fixer and Barriss, as both Fixer and Barriss I have tried my best to roleplay as the characters and provide an enjoyable time for those around me. Currently as Fixer I have gotten a very good insight on what it’s like to be in SOBDE and plan to use my experience to better the battalion.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I think that I should become a battalion commander because I am extremely dedicated to SOBDE and my work ethic is very strong and something that is needed in order to help a battalion run smoothly and effectively. I would like to help with the flow of SOBDE and make it a better battalion than it currently is by working with the rest of the battalion on solving issues. SOBDE needs someone to work and communicate with the rest of high command and the founders to keep it running smoothly and I think based on my past experience I am someone who can do that very well.

With that being said I have talked with everyone inside of SOBDE to get their thoughts on me going for BCMD and all of them have told me to give it a shot and I have taken their input to prepare myself for this position. I believe that just having a BCMD around is a good way to provide RP for the battalion and keep people interested in staying in the battalion.

SOBDE Jedi

The Jedi Program in SOBDE is one of the things I would like to tackle right away, this includes revamping Bardan/Etain Trials as well as looking at setting up new permissions for them as well as Arligan Zey. Besides Bardan and Etain, I would like to see if it’s possible to add 2-3 more unnamed Jedi Slots to SOBDE. This will put SOBDE on the same level as any other battalion by having our named characters and those few extra unnamed slots.

SOBDE Ranks

The rank system within SOBDE seems kind of all over the place and I don’t really think there is something set in stone at the moment for ranks and how they work. I would like to take a look at the rank system and make some adjustments to it, while setting up a proper document for the permissions that come with each rank. While also adding certain permissions to each rank, which I will take a look at pending getting the position

Grey RC

Grey RC to me is in a very awkward position right now, if you didn’t know, you have to wait as a Grey RC until a lore position opens up that you want to try out for, this could be a few weeks or a few months. I would like to work with the Directors and Founders alongside fellow SOBDE members to try and make the position of Grey RC more enjoyable. As well as possibly adding in a ninth Grey RC position for the Warrant Officer, so that we may have 8 normal Grey RC slots. Those 8 slots as of now are split into 2 squads of 4, each having their own squad lead so adding this WO spot would allow the WO to focus more on Grey RC tryouts and other things such as overwatching all of them and providing other Grey RC the opportunity to become a squad lead and prove themselves for the future if they ever want to become the next Warrant Officer.

Outreach

In order to outreach as of now, you need to reach the rank of SFC, I would like to change this to the rank of PVT. I personally don’t really see a reason for it not to be PVT, I think that if someone wants to outreach, why make them wait until SFC. I think that outreach is a very good way for RC to stay productive and it gives them something else to do.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: 

Yes

Availability:

I am available from about 11am EST - 11pm EST every single day. I do however have a job but the hours are really spotty and sometimes work pops up out of nowhere. Besides that I do start my sophomore year of college in about 1 month but I am only taking 3 classes this semester so my hours should be about the same.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: 

2049:29:17 hours as of now, but I have been playing on and off since the server first opened.

Do you have a microphone?: 

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: 

I want SOBDE to be in a stable position where every position  is filled and the battalion is running smoothly and efficiently even without a BCMD. I want everyone to be active and actively represent SOBDE professionally as they should be. Most importantly I want SOBDE to be a fun and enjoyable battalion that people are generally excited to join and be in.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: 

Yes

Edited by Luther

I’ll be honest your application is lacking. Right now we have an issue on a bit with how our ranks run. What ideas do you have that aren’t just things in my todo list as for how you can change things for the better with our new officer structure and the battalion as a whole. 

While you might have decent experience you currently aren’t even an officer in the battalion. I’m gonna need a little more in order to entrust the battalion to you whole heartedly . 

edit: looking I have some more specific things that concern me and I want to point out. But I’m at work right now I can either type them here when I get hone or we can hop in a channel together. 

Edited by Conrad
  • Informative 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

Forum Admin
46 minutes ago, Conrad said:

While you might have decent experience you currently aren’t even an officer in the battalion.

Cause you reworked ranks and sent everyone back down lol.

Besides that, +1, I see no reason to not give you a chance.

• Funny 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

3 minutes ago, Guac said:

Cause you reworked ranks and sent everyone back down lol.

This was due to officer ranks just being additional sgt ranks. No person under ltc was really an officer due to lore characters jumping to 2ndLT as it was just to ensure that lore characters didn’t get out ranked by grey rc which was a poor plan and hurt the longevity of the battalion. He wasn’t an officer before the change, he had no power and no permissions like everyone else below ltc. Him and everyone else where put to a rank that more accurately represented their real position in the battalion. 

Edited by Conrad

spacer.pngspacer.png

50 minutes ago, Conrad said:

I’ll be honest your application is lacking. Right now we have an issue on a bit with how our ranks run. What ideas do you have that aren’t just things in my todo list as for how you can change things for the better with our new officer structure and the battalion as a whole. 

While you might have decent experience you currently aren’t even an officer in the battalion. I’m gonna need a little more in order to entrust the battalion to you whole heartedly . 

edit: looking I have some more specific things that concern me and I want to point out. But I’m at work right now I can either type them here when I get hone or we can hop in a channel together. 

I'm not quite sure why it matters if I am an officer in the battalion or not, I am not asking you to completely hand the battalion over to me, I will make sure to work with you and the rest of the battalion on all changes before I make them. I am not someone who is just going to make a change without asking others opinions on the change. We can talk more whenever you get home from work.

28 minutes ago, Luther said:

I'm not quite sure why it matters if I am an officer in the battalion or not, I am not asking you to completely hand the battalion over to me, I will make sure to work with you and the rest of the battalion on all changes before I make them. I am not someone who is just going to make a change without asking others opinions on the change. We can talk more whenever you get home from work.

I'm kinda curious to know what the response to this is to. Except putting it on the application instead of DMs :D

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Banned

Bro ur not an officer smh!

Luther has time and time again proven to others that he is reliable and will get the job done. I support him fully!

+1

r4ymo.gif

12 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

I'm kinda curious to know what the response to this is to. Except putting it on the application instead of DMs :D

Simply put, as I am not a officer in the battalion there is not a whole lot for me to offer to the battalion in the time being, but we have talked about this in detail and we are trying to come up with ways to solve this issue through fixing the ranking structure.

We all know where Gregor belongs *cough* 212th *cough* anyways +1 good luck and seem to have a solid plan. At least a former 212th CMD is going for Gregor.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Luther said:

Simply put, as I am not a officer in the battalion there is not a whole lot for me to offer to the battalion in the time being, but we have talked about this in detail and we are trying to come up with ways to solve this issue through fixing the ranking structure.

What are potential solutions you came up with? I only ask because that statement prior was really vague

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

10 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

What are potential solutions you came up with? I only ask because that statement prior was really vague

I don't wanna go into too much detail right now as it's still a work in progress but basically speaking we are going through all the ranks, specifically enlisted and sergeant ranks to provide more things for people to look forward to at each rank. Some of these things include choosing spec as grey RC, choosing your squad as grey RC, outreach, etc. Some of just the basic things you get access to as a Grey RC. As we get further into this process and if you are still curious I will let you know more.

So we've been talking for like 2 hours I think we've gotten to a point where I can trust you enough to get to the interview. While talking you where willing to be persuaded against what your current plan was, which is important when it comes to taking into account the opinions of other people. You showed me an ability to adapt and change with new information, as well as starting to look at things from a new point of view. While I'm not 100% that this won't just end up like the picture below, you showed to me today that you've at least got a decent head on your shoulders. +1

spacer.png

Edited by Conrad
  • Friendly 1
  • Confused 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

+1 | great guy and would do a good job!

Former: 41st CaptainDelta-62 Scorch Null-05 Prudii Skirata CF-99 Echo CF-99 Crosshair 41st IC Tenn Alpha-98 Nate | Null-06 Kom'rk Skirata

Current: Crosshair

Not even an officer!!! 

But seriously, +1.

I know you’re responsible and competent. Just please be aware that this job will be a thankless one and you’ll probably end up hating it by the time your term reaches the halfway point. 

• Agree 1

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

+1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1 it seems besides Grey RC having fuck all to do and you knowing that and looking for fixes it cant hurt. If he fucks up or is shit just remove him, ez pz.

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 Seems to have laid out his plans pretty nicely and covered what I thought was the most awkward thing about SOBDE (Greys). From past interactions I have had with them, I would say they're pretty responsible and can handle the position.

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

+1

Was great as Obi Wan, and pretty much single handedly revived 212th's Jedi Program. If he brings that same attitude to SOBDE it'll be poppin in no time.

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management