[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Glass' Staff Application

SgtGlass

RP Name: Crush

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27696803

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have been on this server for a little bit now and  I want to step up to help more. I would like to be able to actually host events and help with Battalion training's as well. I am also in a battalion with basically no staff so having more staff members in a battalion could help with training's and such. I would love to learn how to setup missions and dupes for training. I have noticed that staff at certain times have been afk on the server so the staff ticket wait time has been long and I am on during those times so I could help. I just generally want to help more on the server with events, trainings, vehicle spawning, and dupe making.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):  This is my first "RP" server. I am going into my last year of high school this year. My favorite drink is Mountain Dew Baja Blast 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No I have not

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 678

Developer

+1 You have good intentions and are willing to learn. I think you would be beneficial to the staff team.

+1 this man has been a pleasure to interact with on the server. He always seems to be in a good mood. +1 
-E Gray

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA