Timezone: Central 🤮

What was your previous staff rank?:

VA / HA Before dat

Are you currently staff on a different server?:

I’m staff IRL

Why did you leave the staff team?: 

Navy Was hectic.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):

To be completely honest my main aspiration is to become a GM again. Being a game master is something I never got bored of, and there’s always new avenues to pursue. While I want to specifically become a game master again, I’ve never had problems with staffing, and am down to help out again. In terms of my schedule however it will be incredibly choppy, but I will be able to meet any quotas none the less.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):

Pretty dope I feel i was able to help newer staff members, I kinda popped off as GMO no lie. The only issues I had was with my activity. I enjoyed it and it was hard resigning but it was for the better.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by Craigary

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Winner 1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA