Warmac's Admiral Yularen Application

Mr_warmacYT

Steam Name: Warmac

RP Name: Rear Admiral Dao

RP Rank: Rear Admiral l CMD

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:181582289

Experience: 

--The 501st [Private -> Captain]--

When I first joined Synergy. I joined the 501st because I had not become a VIP Member of the community since i just joined and wanted to know how the server whas like, since i joined the 501st i remained active and rose true the ranks by activity and encouragement. to say i whas the most active 501st NCO/Officer is hard to say since back in those days we had more members that played frequently but i sure whas 1 of the most active among the group we had. As a junior and senior NCO, I thrust myself into leadership positions through branches. HVY and JT lead, I made major changes. Specifically in the Jet Trooper Branch, i left both branched multiple times to help them out since they were dying slowly and later i had the chance to help them both out at the same time as a CMBOVR [Combat Overseer]. This shows how I can take something that needs work, and apply my leadership skills to it and improve the situation. Once becoming an officer, I stayed very active within doing general officer work. eventually i had to resign at the rank of Captain because of IRL stuff i had to do and technical issues.

--The Navy [Recruit -> Rear Admiral]-- 

After returning to the server since i have left for a year because of work i joined the server back noticed changes since i left first hand out to get used to them than in a week i joined the Navy. First i whas playing more on my clone but when i noticed how active the navy actually whas at the current time i decided to help out, as I joined my activity was noted. Due to me being one of few who mains BO/Naval, it stuck out to the officer corps. I whas really dedicated to help out the navy and bring it back to the days where every day you had atleast 2 or 3 BO/Naval online. I first showed Dedication and the will to the navy when i first joined. I did this under my own initiative, showing how im not afraid to stick my neck out to stuff i see or that needs a change or are there to be suggested. once i reached the Senior NCO ranks i started helping out other NCO's alot since they needed help figuring stuff out and be set on track within the navy. my will to help others did not go unnoticed and within 2 months in the navy i reached the rank of Ensign immidiatly applying for the Lore Character Dao. after my promotion to LTJG, the second highest naval officer resigned wich led to me and Brace as the only officers for a while, within 4 months i reached the rank of Captain [Colonel] and became a member of the Naval HC. A week later i received the rank of Rear Admiral but have been doing the work of an XO within the Navy.

--Staff work--

I have been staff around 3 times now on Synergy, 2 times in my first year and i just resigned from my current position as an Senior Admin, i like to help the community and to play with them, in my mind the best way to learn more about the people of the community your playing with is to communicate, it teaches you how to mediate problems or fights between people. All staff have had that sit, where you get two stories and you have to listen to both sides and handle it. This helps out because being an Admiral, you must do this frequently. Situations regarding trainings, events, branches, etc. and it is always good to have any type of staff expierence that can make an upcoming leader.

Why should you become Admiral?: 

--Mentorship under the recent Admiral--

As most people know, Brace was the previous Admiral. During his term, he was tasked with completely rebuilding a foundation for the navy and getting it back on its feet. Throughout his term, I worked very closely with him. Because of this, I have learned great things about responsability and what it takes to be an Admiral. Things like, immediate changes, communication skills, qualities in an officer, etc. All of these things that I learned from him, things like this can help me become an good Admiral.

--A Plan--

When many people enter a leadership position, they generally are overwhelmed with the effort it takes to implement the change they want. I always like to be prepared for things like changes, it takes a simple plan and basic communications and meetings to get it starting, a plan always makes an effective leader.

--Activity--

I mention activity a lot. Because to me, it is very important. An active leader shows and sets an example of what to be for the Navy. People say, “Hey, if the Admiral is active then I can be too”. Beyond in game activity, I can constantly be reached through discord and other things. This is vital for especially the Admiral, to be able to communicate with others even off of the game. Beyond that still, activity as a general officer is also with me. Writing documents, general updates, etc. All showing that I am a very active member of the Naval as a whole and as a Naval High Command. 

Do you understand  the purpose of Naval on the server?:
Within the server, the Navy is in charge of the Training Departments of the entire server. We have 3 branches of training to take care of. Medical, Engineering, and Flight Operations. These positions are spearheaded by their respective “Chiefs”. 
Within general server operations, the Navy is in charge of advising and commanding situations and battles that occur on a day to day basis. Communicating with the GM to get their event across in the best possible way. The Navy is the forefront of events and passive RP that happens on the server every day. 

Availability: 
             Most days 6/7 AM 6/7 PM EST

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:   

Naval Rear Admiral

Naval Operations Admiral

Naval Chief Flight Officer

501st Captain

501st Heavy Lead

501st Jet Trooper Lead

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want the Naval to be at the end of your term?: 
Every Admiral wants the best for their Navy. And every Admiral will say the same general things too. “I want more RP, an active Navy, etc”. I too want these things. Expanding on that topic, I want that naval interact more with the community. This will be explained in another section. I also want to ensure the Officer Corps stays stable with active members. Again, going to be explained later. I also plan to do general work such as ensuring all “Chiefs” of branches are in check. Update documents such as, The Naval Handbook and the Naval Tryout Guide. This will ensure the Navy is running well and stays stable.

How do you plan to change the Naval under your command?: 
    --The Officer Corps--

The officer corps generally is in a good position. However, all officers will be under evaluation from myself and the other Flag Officers to ensure activity as a general officer and that their requirements are being upheld. I do also wish to appoint the best officers to higher positions. Currently, we have a few Senior Officers and they are the future of our Officer core. 

--Interaction--
The Navy hasnt always been in the best spot with communications with the community, with you guys. I wanna change that, as a community we should all get along and help eachother, and a naval member should treat it like a ship not a base, on a base you sometimes are on eachothers lips, on a Venator for example you are always on eachother their lips and there is no escape about it. I want the navy to interact with the community during and outside of events and not only in OOC.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your Admiral rank?: Yes

• Informative 1

This app is much better then your first one, so like nice. This position is different, you're not just a BCMD, you are a regimental equivalent. Do you understand the power that comes with that and if so please describe to me what you think that means.

• Agree 1
  • Confused 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

Developer

unknown.png

1a3824e4f734d0c842e23462c59aab63.png

+1 Dudes already leveling himself up.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

Before i leave a vote on this one, I have a couple questions cause personally i don't see you ready, however you may change my mind

1) Being an Admiral is a harder job than it seems. You get a lot of power and u are treated like a Regimental Commander, you also get a vote in BCMD apps. Now here comes a question:

What is a regimental/admiral position to you?

2) I have had some issues with the way you act in game from time to time:

Can you please tell me how will you ensure that you remain professional, how in your eyes an Admiral should act:

3) "--Interaction--
The Navy hasnt always been in the best spot with communications with the community, with you guys. I wanna change that, as a community we should all get along and help eachother, and a naval member should treat it like a ship not a base, on a base you sometimes are on eachothers lips, on a Venator for example you are always on eachother their lips and there is no escape about it. I want the navy to interact with the community
during and outside of events and not only in OOC."

This part is confusing, can you please explain what exactly do you want to change and how will you implement that?

4) 

"--A Plan--

When many people enter a leadership position, they generally are overwhelmed with the effort it takes to implement the change they want. I always like to be prepared for things like changes, it takes a simple plan and basic communications and meetings to get it starting, a plan always makes an effective leader."

you are talking about A plan, however the only thing u mention after is that you want more interactions and ensure all chiefs are doing their job properly. 

Is there anything else apart of your plan u didn't share in your app? If so can you please give us more detail on this one?

Thats all the questions i have so far, i will not vote until i get a response

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

14 hours ago, Conrad said:

This app is much better then your first one, so like nice. This position is different, you're not just a BCMD, you are a regimental equivalent. Do you understand the power that comes with that and if so please describe to me what you think that 

A reg has indeed more power such as he gets to vote on BCMD apps and helps if there are any player or battalion issues a reg carries alot of responsability with him, they ensure the future of the battalions and the server. You also are a serverwide rolemodel, people look up to you. Its not about the power that you get, but its about the ambition you have to get the certain position you are applying for.

-1 I'm sorry but I still think your app is missing a little something, and I don't really think you fully understand the position of a regimental equivalent. With that being said I have only ever had a few good interactions with you. If you were to get the position I recommend working on your appearance and your social interactions. Good luck! 

• Agree 3
3 hours ago, Luther said:

-1 I'm sorry but I still think your app is missing a little something, and I don't really think you fully understand the position of a regimental equivalent. With that being said I have only ever had a few good interactions with you. If you were to get the position I recommend working on your appearance and your social interactions. Good luck! 

Yeah this is basically what I wanted to say. Most if not all of my conversations with you have been terrible, and you start useless arguments for no reason. I don't know if the Navy needs that type of behavior out of their Admiral.

Best of Luck however.

Edited by Bleach
  • Agree 1

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

I am going to Plus one your app reason being is you helped me out a lot in Naval and showing me new things I didn't know we can do and stuff as Naval and I think you are help the naval grow and I hope you don't FAIL us Good Luck and hope you get a chance.

+1 
      Rodger/Barton Corburn 

You are definitely filling some big shoes after Brace. I do feel that you are ready to take on the challenge of Yularen but remember you have support for us to help you with the processes. If you need it of course. +1 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

4 hours ago, Bleach said:

8 hours ago, Luther said:

Yeah this is basically what I wanted to say. Most if not all of my conversations with you have been terrible, and you start useless arguments for no reason. I don't know if the Navy needs that type of behavior out of their Admiral.

Best of Luck however.

-1 basically what these two post have said I’ve seen you argue with people over some pretty petty things but if you can change that and not argue over things that don’t matter much then best of luck 

Certified Giga Chad

25 minutes ago, Cox said:

-1 basically what these two post have said I’ve seen you argue with people over some pretty petty things but if you can change that and not argue over things that don’t matter much then best of luck 

Yeah pretty much what they said -1

• Agree 1

🌓🌙

Just now, Hanz said:
27 minutes ago, Cox said:

Yeah pretty much what they said -1

-1 Yeah pretty much what they said as well. Lots of unnecessary arguments and not very professional at times. I agree with Finn that you've shown a lot of dedication, but I do not see you being a successful admiral from what I've seen. If you are accepted I wish you the best of luck.

• Agree 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

Gonna have to agree with what others have said. But to give some criticism. Control your attitude. If someone disagrees with you, don't get defensive, but instead work towards a better solution. -1

• Informative 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

I'm kinda split tbh. On one hand you do seem to struggle with being a cooperative leader but I know you are capable of getting things done.
if you don't get it Naval will probably be stuck in a limbo with no leader for quite a while, which may lead to it to complete and utter collapse

So there's a lot to consider & I think many will write you off as incapable as you aren't fantastic in mediating issues but Naval has a lot riding on having good leaders, we've only lasted thing long due to Freck & Brace being such popular leaders. You poor public image would put naval at conflict with much of the wider community
However, we do actually need some form of leader. And you seem to be the only actual candidate who I would say has a reasonable chance as even attaining the position. That coupled with your actual ability to get tasks completed and do the work required. 

It really is a tough one but the way I see it people are being highly judgemental off only your ability to work with people outside of Navy, which I doubt will be of much concern to you if you become Admiral. I wouldn't really take you to be one to act as a proper regimental, like Brace did, and if you keep yourself relegated to navy & try your best to not intervene with outsiders I can't see why you wouldn't be a decent Admiral.
The belief that you don't understand the position of a "regimental equivalent" seems kind of baseless & silly. Regimental equivalents shouldn't really be doing much outside their area, we don't have this talk about Mas Amedda so I don't see why it's that important here. The most relevant part of being Reg+ is you can vote on apps and I don't really think you need that many skills to make decisions there. He won't be acting as any step-in reg so probably won't be interacting with battalions in such a direct fashion. The admiral is a BCMD in pretty much everything but rank, and the rank is only because leaders of groups outside clone are always RCMD.

I do believe a lot of the negative attention on you stems from the increasing amount of tension between the server & Navy. Naval is trying to keep a hold of rules & regulation, which seems to conflict with a large chunk who believe that gets in the way of their enjoyment of RP. I understand you have a strong stance on this & aren't really one for bending the knee for any compromise in this area. While I do largely agree with you, in order to keep Naval in any good standings server-wide you would have to work to curtail this and make some concessions, even if miniscule.

This isn't a time of luxury where we have an array of Captains to pick from, you are what we have and I believe you will do a serviceable job in keeping the Navy afloat, as long as you work closely with your officer corps.
+1, I can't really see us picking anyone else

Edited by Comics
  • Agree 3
  • Informative 2

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

I'm basing this entirely on my opinion of Warmac and the application.  

I think Warmac is an extremely dedicated member of Naval and just as everyone tends to do, they often make mistakes along the way.  Regardless of those mistakes, many people, Warmac included, often grow from them and he's someone who holds that regard.  With the numerous times that I've interacted with Warmac he's always been someone who often stays in character regularly, compared to many other people on the server. He's someone who's shown in my eyes to be a consistent person and I think the goals he's set within the application are very doable.  I think Warmac can do these.  I guess I just wish you added on the app that you're in 41st on your clone 😭

+1

• Friendly 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Although you have quite a lot of rough edges that need to be smooth, I think your still the right man for the job. Just make sure that understand the rank equivalent of Yularen. Other than that I believe you deserve a shot at the interview. +1.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Holy shit im saying it only for the second time ever, but i agree with comics. Yes you have a few rough spots to work on, but so does everyone. While ive really only interacted with you on BH you seem to have a decent head on you and know what your doing. 

I do have a few things id like for you to address @Mr_warmacYT

1.  Naval has never really had a good spot on the server, yes they are in-charge of things but it seems with every new branch lead, a wipe happens. What are your plans to prevent this or is there something in place now? (just a simple yes or no, and if no maybe a possible plan)
2. Naval in my personal opinion has a HUGE attitude issue with some members it seems going on a power trip at times due to them "running the base". What do you think about this, and do you have any plans to possibly fix this?

Last thing, personally I believe that this is a make or break time for Naval. Either you do well or possibly get banished to the shadow realm. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

13 hours ago, Dennis said:

1.  Naval has never really had a good spot on the server, yes they are in-charge of things but it seems with every new branch lead, a wipe happens. What are your plans to prevent this or is there something in place now? (just a simple yes or no, and if no maybe a possible plan)

I will let warmac respond to both of these but just to note,

During my entire year as admiral, not one of our trainings was wiped. Idk where this wipe culture comes from, but it isn't from the navy

• Winner 1

"A word from the Navy..."

I am gonna go and give it a - 1. My interactions with you were not always positive, also it has been 5 days and u did not respond to a single question of mine, even tho I DMed you in discord if u saw them. From an outsider perspective it simply looks like u just don't care about the position ur going for. Also i still am not certain if you understand what being a Regimental Commander means and what comes with it.  Anyways, good luck

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

-1 I have had a lot of major issues with naval in my battalion not always being able to keep anything consistant for any length of time especially with piloting and from what i have seen and heard its the same throughout most battalions. Im gonna be 100% real with you. Under your leadership there was 0 control over anything reguarding pilots and ATC. Every week it seemed that there was always something new or something being changed to ATC and that made people not want to be pilots AND made veteran pilots want to leave the pilot branch. Whenever there was even a slight mess up or if naval wasnt active and an officer did ATC YOUR naval guys would barge into TS and yell at people. This was a major issue and EVERYONE was talking about it so i find it hard to believe that you werent aware of any of this. I JUST HAD THIS HAPPEN LIKE 5 DAYS AGO and myself AND BCMD Fox had to yell at the naval to get out of our channel and stop yelling at our guys. So since that whole mess of issues happened and are STILL happening i dont think you being yularen would help i think it would just worsen and im sorry to say it. But as of now since there are so many issues that could be fixed with ur rank right now and you just not seeing the problem and deciding on not fixing it is a massive reason for my -1. 

5 hours ago, Arizona said:

-1 I have had a lot of major issues with naval in my battalion not always being able to keep anything consistant for any length of time especially with piloting and from what i have seen and heard its the same throughout most battalions. Im gonna be 100% real with you. Under your leadership there was 0 control over anything reguarding pilots and ATC. Every week it seemed that there was always something new or something being changed to ATC and that made people not want to be pilots AND made veteran pilots want to leave the pilot branch. Whenever there was even a slight mess up or if naval wasnt active and an officer did ATC YOUR naval guys would barge into TS and yell at people. This was a major issue and EVERYONE was talking about it so i find it hard to believe that you werent aware of any of this. I JUST HAD THIS HAPPEN LIKE 5 DAYS AGO and myself AND BCMD Fox had to yell at the naval to get out of our channel and stop yelling at our guys. So since that whole mess of issues happened and are STILL happening i dont think you being yularen would help i think it would just worsen and im sorry to say it. But as of now since there are so many issues that could be fixed with ur rank right now and you just not seeing the problem and deciding on not fixing it is a massive reason for my -1. 

This is objectively just not true at all. I understand it's really annoying to gave to follow rules when they're actually enforced but you just have to do it. Also when you don't follow ATC you get told off. It's not your responsibility to tell naval off because you believe you're being treated unfairly by ATC. And the idea we'd yell at people for doing ATC when we weren't on is just brain dead. It's either they did it very wrong or they were trying to run it while we were already doing it, especially common with people granting themselves

Maybe if you people spent less time yelling at crewman for grounding you after taking off without permission Maybe you wouldn't run into these problems. Because these are not rule changes or inconsistencies from us.

There is nothing for warmac to fix, I think the server just needs to accept ATC rules.

Edited by Comics
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

On 7/24/2021 at 4:00 AM, Dennis said:

Holy shit im saying it only for the second time ever, but i agree with comics. Yes you have a few rough spots to work on, but so does everyone. While ive really only interacted with you on BH you seem to have a decent head on you and know what your doing. 

I do have a few things id like for you to address @Mr_warmacYT

2. Naval in my personal opinion has a HUGE attitude issue with some members it seems going on a power trip at times due to them "running the base". What do you think about this, and do you have any plans to possibly fix this?

Last thing, personally I believe that this is a make or break time for Naval. Either you do well or possibly get banished to the shadow realm. 

1: in the past year in Brace his terms there indeed as Brace said were no wipe's at all, with the current Chiefs we have i can promise you, no wipe will happen for as long as im here. however there is not really a way to stop this in the future from happening. If a wipe happens in the future it doesnt come from me or the current chiefs.

2: In the current state of the navy im aware of a few who possibly do this but i have not seem them do it really, if something like that happens people can come to me, even if im not ingame or in teamspeak im always reachable trough Discord. There is no plan currently to fix it, i would like to hear some story's from people who encountered this problem, from there i will start to make a plan to fix it.

hope i answered what u wanted Dennis but currently with what im hearing i have no straight answer on the last part of your second question im sorry.

+1 why not, if he does bad just yeet him 

• Funny 2

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Changing from a -1 to a +1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Confused 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management