[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Madara Staff Application

Madara

RP Name: Madara 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60861308

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone:EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be a administrator to be able to help people with what they need on the server. Whether that be just whitelists, spawning stuff in or any other problems they might have while playing on the server. But I would also like to become a game master. So when we have those really long down times I can do something to liven it up a bit, or when we have a lot of people on I can host something to bring everyone together just a bit more and to get more people involved. instead of just the majority of the players on in those bigger more active battalions or jobs. This will also be an experience for me in the fact that I will be able to help people in other ways that I am not capable in now and being able to talk to and meet other people of the server that I just might not have been able to yet. I want to become an admin on the server because I believe that I can help make the server at least just a little bit better and just a little bit more active so when people join to have fun and chill out they can have more fun and it be just a little bit easier to do so.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hello I am Madara and I'm 18 and I like to hang out and have fun with people be it new people or people I already know! I've done a lot of things in my life like I've played instruments, was a firefighter for a little while and did some photography for a while so I guess you can say I like getting new experiences and doing different things! I'd say I'm pretty good at a lot of things but when thing I'm not so good at is talking about my self so i would appreciate it if you took that in to consideration while reading this. But its cool if not! Anyways Thank you for taking your time out to read this and even considering me!

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No staff experience but not scared to get some

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 645:47:57

spacer.png
Wosy was here

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: