Yes

Timezone:
EST

What was your previous staff rank?:

Head Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?:

No

Why did you leave the staff team?:

I became overworked with med school at the time.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):

I say this every single time I have applied for staff, and it will always remain the same, I want to set an example for staff members to follow, there should be no room for laziness. I also want the ability to help my community like I have done many many times before. This server has always been a family to me, so I want to return to helping it as best as possible. It would also be great to come back to the server, with the same amount of force as I had once done.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):

I rose through the ranks rather quickly I would say, staff kind of came naturally to me, and I loved doing it. I was always active, as well as participating in the training program quite frequently. I felt like I made a good change to the staff team, I feel like I impacted the disciplinary side of things quite well. I have never had a staff report against me, in the years I have been staff, so I would say that is a good thing. I felt like I was a useful asset to the staff team, and I felt needed.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:

Yes

spacer.png

Currently: BCMD Bacara | TRO | SA

Previously: HA | TRM | BCMD Bacara x2 | CMD Keller x2

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA