Bacta- I hit my head 50 times

Bacta

Name: Bacta

Who helped (If applicable):  whataburger

Event/Encounter Name: I hit my head 50 times

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): 612th did terrorists

KrMCdFv.png

Edited by Bacta
  • Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

1/10, Oh boy, here comes the dumb reactions and disagree reactions.

Now, my problems were less with you, @Bactabut rather with my experience with the other parties involved. And I'm rating my experience during this event.

I openly said to Jovanovic/Mas Amedda that I would've rather RP'd on main then participated in this event because of what was going on. There were constant arguments/problems from both sides of Senators not following "fearRP" apparently. (I wasn't there to see it) But the complaints of Senators not RP'ing with the 612th, when we got shot whenever we talked, was the stupidest thing I've ever heard. When I had people calling me "retarded", "stupid", etc. for not understanding the RP scenario that was happening, was also terrible. For the people who didn't know, I was RP tied to a pole after being captured, the 612th had 3 minutes to evacuate the senators back to their base, and these names were being thrown at me as if I could magically /me break binds and follow them like a willing servant. Like I said, Bacta, you did great, you tried your best in managing this power trip deployment for Recon. But I'm rating this on my experience, and my experience was fucking terrible.

I really do appreciate Senate Deployments, rarely do we get deployments because nobody knows wtf do with RP-driven groups like the Senate, so Bacta we really do appreciate it, but this deployment turned it very sour for me.

I would love to go more in depth for anyone wondering, you can DM me in discord but I'm not going to make a 3 page essay on why I disliked my experience during this event, take that as you will.

Edited by Deku
  • Agree 7
  • Funny 1
  • Informative 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Confused 1

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif