Bacta

Steam Name: Bacta

Clone Marshal Commander Cody - Transparent! by Camo-Flauge on DeviantArt

RP Name: GCXO REGL Commander Eyeball

RP Rank: Commander of the 7th Sky Corps

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:91592661

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 212th BCMD

Experience:

I would like to outline before that Synergy isn’t my first server, I played on another server for around 3 years before recently leaving it mid 2020. 

327th HVY SGT Bacta [2019 SYNERGY]

This was my first position on the server. I joined it under the heel end of 2019 in 327th led by Poe at the time. I had an absolute blast with a lot of people like Omama, Lunch, Corvo, etc. I sadly left it as I was decently busy with the other server politics but I left with the intention to come back one day. Please don't count this as a real experience I just like putting this here as during this position it was purely getting on to have fun, I had such a blast meeting new people.

212th [9/26/2020]

PVT-CMD

I will go down here with general confidence, I joined 212th in a VERY rough spot . At that time it was the heel end of Comics’ Cody term and there were only a few people regularly online, this gave me a lot of motivation to help the battalion by being a good NCO. During that time I did 100% into my position with the 212th, as an officer I pushed for a lot of new ideas and genuinely put my all in all into every action I attempted to push into 212th. Currently as a commander a lot of my focus is helping general functions like WO and such with this I am also a part of the general document team managing a lot of docs at the same time ensuring they are all kept. 212th is my home and will continue to be home for the foreseeable future, I have genuine love and respect for everyone there and I'm proud of everything I have applied into the battalion and excited to see it grow even father getting MEDL and being all these positions taught me alot, Im thankful everyday to be apart of a great battalion like 212th, it taught me alot about battalion structure and what to do 

Here I will be laying a new update of what happened during my last application process (Dooku). During this time I continued to rise through the ranks of the battalion achieving REGL | CMD at the Graduation day of my school! Since then I have been hard at work on working on myself in the battalion to make myself into the BCMD mindset preparing myself for this position. I was then given Waxer, which has been a dream lore character since my first day on the server. I love his character, armour and design. Getting him was one of my best achievements I could get on the server and in general will be remembered for a long time. With Carson stepping down I was appointed GCXO (Acting Lead). I revamped the tryout working with Wren & Striker, establishing a new lead for the general community. I have filled up GC with highly competent members and throughout my time set up good leadership skills and trained them to lead GC after I am finished in general.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

Attitude

I have an extremely positive attitude that constantly loves talking to new people. In  TeamSpeak I'm talking to almost all the enlisted trying to know as much as possible about them. It may sound creepy but to me it forms a connection for both of us and makes them want to come back more. I have made super personal connections by my attitude. Throughout my time on the server I have been able to reach new heights with my connections to people and my ability to talk to alot of people.

Ability to Improve

We are all humans RADICALLY flawed, I have a lot of flaws, sometimes I jump to conclusions or I'm too stubborn on an issue, on synergy with the past couple months or so I have been working on myself to improve and admit when I'm wrong and such. This is basic for most leadership roles to have a good way of moving forward and having the best positive action possible,

Experience

I am a decently experienced person on SWRP, I have been playing SWRP as a game mode from 2017 and have seen all walks of it. The birth of a server and death of a server, I have seen radically high standards and have seen radically low standards. In general I feel that I use this to my advantage and ability to work with others. This goes in line with how I utilize the legacy system (Mainly in 212th). Using the past as a guide to shape the future to see what worked before and editing them for the future.

Thirst for Knowledge

This may sound weird but I'm constantly looking for stuff to do and research. If you look at my forums account you can see my looking at Synergy past analyzing and seeing. I keep tabs on all the battalions of the server to see what they're doing and seeing how we look as a battalion. The idea of me not knowing exactly what is going on bugs me. My thirst for knowledge motivates me to be the BEST person with knowledge to know it, ask any leadership position I'm appointed to. I do my research fully into the subject and ask thousands of questions to understand everything.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes I love star wars

The 212th was a huge battalion in the war under the command of CC-2224 trained by Alpha 17 Commander Cody led by General Kenobi. In lore the biggest companies were Ghost Company and 2ndAC. Ghost Company were the elite of the elite of 212th specializing in urban warfare. Ghost Company was Cody’s personal best of 212th like Waxer and Boil.  212th fought with 501st in many battles working with them alot. 2ndAC specialize in para dropping, able to come into hot zones utilizing their parachutes to fight down. Their most notable battles were the 2nd Battle of GEO, the siege of Ryloth and Umbara where Waxer died.

Availability:

I work at a restaurant but am getting a new job very soon where I will have even more free time. The only time I'm not on my computer is either work or when I start college in August. Other than that I'm extremely flexible with my PST time zone and able to cover most time zones I would say. I have a crippling addiction to discord so I should be able to use it 24/7 while being in game I should be able to clock at LEAST 5 hours everyday,

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Bacta has played for 1838:40:40.

Do you have a microphone?: A shitty laptop one yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

Stability

As always I think 212th needs to constantly be in a stable state throughout its entire time. This comes into the idea of “If all of HC would go on LOA, will the battalion be stable?” That is the question during my term will be answered with a confident YES.  I want to ensure and push for officer indepence by giving them duties (Expanded on next topic) and ensure HC doesent take up too much power in the battalion to the point where it's top heavy. I will be also looking closely into our subunits in the 212th to ensure that they are in confident positions with their leadership and their progression system. 

Expanding Officer Duties and giving power to them

The Officer role has always been something that has been struggled with people, some people thrive in the position but 212th has had issues for the past couple codys where being an officer is extremely boring. To me as Cody I will be ensuring my officers will be officers by giving them opinions about subjects, power, and the management position in more things. As someone who has sat in HC meetings, a lot of the decisionsions that have been made could be bleed down to the officer corps easily to have an easier form of communication. I think this can easily translate with new systems like officer voting to give them power to vote on changes in 1 area in the discord. With this giving the officers duties to do every week could motivate them for more things.

Spring Cleaning

212th is a old ass battalion with the systems. a lot of our leadership is from older positions like GC | HC of the battalion. When I am appointed Cody I will be tackling into looking at all outlooks of the battalion and modernizing them, this will take a week or two but I will be reviewing all subjects of the battalion (Tryouts, Trainings, Rules etc) and ensuring they are all fully up to date with current information and question if they need to be updated. We have a lot of rules like bodygroup rules from 2017 and while I’m not saying to remove them, I just want the officer team to look at them and evaluate them to ensure it meets our standards today. Take this section as “I plan to modernize a lot of the battalion and ensure everyone is on the same page”. Things like the drill team, ensuring what it takes to promote an officer (Subunit/regiment working counting towards promotions is a very big debate currently), etc. have all been up in the air for a while in HC meetings. I want to catch them from the air and set it in stone to ensure the battalion can move forward with a positive mentality. 

Monthly Battalion Reviews

This has been an idea I have been toying with and seeing as the battalion has a lot of monthly/bi-weekly things to do (Choosing a new WO, Monthly Evaluations, etc. take a bulk of the senior officer time). Something that the entire battalion can work together on is making monthly battalion reviews, this will be a document outlining the changes in the battalion and reviewing the battalion goals with stats. This will be an excellent way of a benchmark for the battalion to reflect on how the month was and how to move forward in a PUBLIC way to show the battalion is open with what we want. I can see this as positive as a NCO opens the doc seeing the officer corps wants more joint trainings (Example), it's a clear and easy way to see exactly what the officer corps is looking for their NCOS, this could be given as the final job of the WO to write it possibly

Rewarding Roleplay

212th has such a wide variety of roleplay that it can achieve. Throughout my time as Cody I will spark roleplay sessions to ensure the battalion understands and takes pride in the roleplay we do. My best time on the server was in order 66 RP with GC where Lyonaxis took 2 GC hostage. It was a great time with me and Striker hunting them down as the bad guys. I want to expand this into 2ndAC with their hatred for omega squad and mandalorian culture, and putting into Red Squadron with them fixing ships. These things will motivate people to expand on it, making a better battalion. For the first couple weeks of my Cody term I am 100% certain I will spark roleplay scenarios with the battalion to make it where people have the excitement to spark on their own.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes. Si, Our, Ja, Evetm, Nai

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes. Si, Our, Ja,Evetm, Nai

Edited by Bacta
  • Agree 2
  • Winner 1
  • Confused 1
  • Optimistic 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

2 minutes ago, Bacta said:

RP Rank: Commander of the 7th Sky Corps

:FeelsWeirdMan:

+1 

Bacta would be good in the role. He does the best for 212th, and definitely has its best interests in line 

Former: Liaison

+1 Waxer Graduation Mazen Peel Moment for sure
I really love the Monthly review idea might message you about stealing that later
Other than that you are extremely dedicated to this battalion and you would be the perfect guy for this position rp wise as well as running the battalion.

🌓🌙

6 minutes ago, Eagle said:

@Bacta I see that you have a lot of plans for officer+ ranks, but I don't see any plans for NCO's. Do you have any specific plans for NCO's or do you want it to stay the same?

In general my idea for the NCO core is to ensure everything is smooth sailing, I will do my best to work with the intel team to make the infamous ATS document that outlienes trainings, in general i hope that in my term i can push NCOs to actually get on and be excited for trainings something that has been laking by giving rewards and such. In general I think the NCO core is doing fine thouh, looking at our recruitments we are a steady pace the only thing that i will be focusing on is the trainings and ensuring standards will maintain high to ensure things are happening. With this pushing for them to do more regimenetal and subunit work will go along way entertaining the core overall.

Edited by Bacta

Not gonna -1/+1 yet because I have questions:

• Several months ago,  You stated you didn't want any high positions on the server and started backing away from a lot of things.  I.E Dooku, Vet Admin with the prospect of being an HA (First time),  etc.  Now,  You suddenly thrust yourself back into wanting them.

There's already jokes about you resigning late into your term because of this if you get Cody.  I guess what I'm asking is why the change?  I personally don't want to see you burn yourself out especially since you'll be limited on time soon thanks to your work.   

• Giving Officers more stuff has been talked about before and fought over multiple times.  

As the bulletpoint says,   There was always discussions about this between SO and HC.    WO originally were part of HC and actually could make decisions and then it got changed sometime between Jagger's and Comic's term.  It was brought back after people stating WO needed more to do.   Originally,  The more or less was that WO could bring issues up that HC just misses directly and having them something to do instead of "that guy that hosts all the NCO meetings" by being part of input.   

You will not believe the arguments when SOs were able to do announcements because people thought it could be abused and that it should be a HC thing.   

What is your plans regarding this?

EDIT

+1

He passed the hot seat questions.    Bacta is good in my book.    

BTW: 

Don't get arrested for Muslim RP again you fucking brain dead idiot.    I'll make the emote on the discord into an animated sticker 

Edited by Zensras
  • Agree 1

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

8 minutes ago, Zensras said:

Several months ago,  You stated you didn't want any high positions on the server and started backing away from a lot of things.  I.E Dooku, Vet Admin with the prospect of being an HA,  etc.  Now,  You suddenly thrust yourself back into wanting them.

In those months I have grown more into the server, my inital reluctance into the position was that i wasn't to sure that i wanted to stay in the server long term, I left my previous server and wasnt really interested in being to invested, through the months or so i gained much better view on the leaderships in a sense, it most likely started with me becoming a GMO and achieving Senior officer where i really was more motivated to pursue the positions to me I didnt wanna jump into something i wasnt fully committed to. 

My dedication has been insane for 212th, i have joind the battalion around late august and im soon to have my 1 year, through my entire time on the server the only consistent thing was 212th, i would never wanna leave it. Dooku and Cody are gonna be radiclly different, as being Dooku was me trying to revive and make a faction succesful for Cody it wont be as taxing or stressfull.

My activity has been going strong even with long hours, and with me having a less taxing job i belive it will still shoot, at max im hitting 140 hours every 2 weeks and at minumum 100 hours, i have a extremly stable life so i should be fine.

8 minutes ago, Zensras said:

Giving Officers more stuff has been talked about before and fought over multiple times.  

WO currently have a exclusive channel connection between the HC and the WO where they can talk freely, i plan to utilize this alot more during my term to see it. In general I want to ensure the WO is still being lead by the senior officer core but able to communicate with the HC. I think rn with the WO chat leads a good balance, and  giving them the task to fill out battalion reiviews at the end of their term they should have enough to do in general with what they want.  For future WO changes i do plan on asking hte officer core and consulting everyone to ensure we are all on the same page as the role seems to change so much people cant keep track of it.

Thank you for your comments as always zen! I’m typing this on my phone and i will expand more points once im off my shift

Edited by Bacta

easy +1, bacta is a great guy, caring, approchable, smart, commited, and wants to see not just his battalion, but the community as a whole improve. He is the clear next cody and i look forward to seeing him move into the position.

spacer.pngspacer.png

I've seen you flip flop before but never have I seen you back down from a position that you have put yourself in for the sake of others.

Bacta is a crystal clear choice for Commander Cody.

+1

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

+1 A little bit sad we won't get that much time to RP as Rex and Cody together. 

However u will get the job done, just remember to listen to advices given by others and u will be good.

Good luck barista!

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA +1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Forum Admin

+1

I trust you wholeheartedly. GL

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

I have known this man since day one, I have always said that he would one day be Cody.
He will do a great fucking job and he is the only one that could fill up the shoes of the 212th BCMD position right now in my eyes.
Huge +1

He is a pretty big homo tho ngl :pepeLaugh:

spacer.png

+1. All jokes aside, Bacta is the hardest working person I've ever seen in 212th. Bacta truly puts his 100% into everything, and it shows. I've worked with Bacta from nearly day 1 of my 7 months in 212th, and he's been a pleasure to work with since the beginning. No one else is ready for the position, and I know you'll do great Bacta.

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png

Forum Admin

+1 this Egyptian barista deserves this position

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

5 hours ago, Finn said:

Too many GC Codys, need more 2ndAC Codys

don't think we need anymore 2ndAC cody's. We definitely learnt our lesson :pepeLaugh:

Bacta is a chads & will lead the 212th to an even greater place. He's go skills, plans, & all the charisma to keep it going
Champ, +1

to add on, please fucking do something about the insane amount of officers you have, that shit is fucking crazy, it's like 20 Junior officers and half of those are captains

Edited by Comics
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 1
  • Confused 2

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

+1 Extremely hard worker and would be a good fit for Cody. Just uh try your best not to switch to every 212th lore character that exists if you get the position XD

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

+1 great guy, hes up for the job!

Former: 41st CaptainDelta-62 Scorch Null-05 Prudii Skirata CF-99 Echo CF-99 Crosshair 41st IC Tenn Alpha-98 Nate | Null-06 Kom'rk Skirata

Current: Crosshair

+1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

You know what, fuck you Bacta. Actually making me want to open up the forums just because I want to +1 you. This crime will not be easily forgotten...

Hehehehe memes aside - Bacta is a good lad. I promised myself I wouldn't touch Synergy again, and I thought I would just end up resigning within 2 weeks of me being back. But here I still am. Largely thanks to Bacta. He is a throwback to the 212th of old. Knows how to joke and how to take a joke (you'd think this isn't a big deal but welcome to synergy 2021). Is competent in his knowledge and overall ability. Knows how to take good advice and put it to great use. But perhaps most of all, cares a lot about those around him and the battalion he is a part of. 

Bacta would make a magnificent Commander Cody. He is outstandingly qualified, and I look forward to his great term as our Commander. 

+1

Edited by Striker
  • Informative 1

+1 Bacta has grown a lot during my term. He changed by looking at things at all possible angle's to get the full picture before giving his opinion on topics. He has improved from being someone that would try to do everything himself to efficiently delegating work in order to make sure things are being run in a more balanced fashion. His communication skills are great, his dedication is above anyone else's I've seen, and he is always looking for areas to improve. There's no one else in this battalion that I would rather hand the spot over to more than Bacta.

• Winner 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

This was probably one of the hardest +1 I had to give 

• Funny 3
  • Confused 1

Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 19, I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!

+1 You got this bro

former: cadet,private,private first class, specialist,Sergeant,Staff Sergeant,Sergeant First Class,Master Sergeant,First Sergeant,Sergeant Major,Command Sergeant Major,Warrant Officer, Sergeant Major of the battalion, 2nd Lieutenant,Lieutenant,Captain,Major,Lieutenant Colonel,Colonel,Commander,Executive Officer,Battalion Commander,Regimental Commander,Marshal Commander,501st,212th,DU,21st,CG,RANCOR,104th,SOBDE,Jedi,Naval,41st,Event Job,Gamehelper,Gamemaster,Gamemaster Officer, Gamemaster Manager, Gamemaster Director, New Admin, Admin, Senior Admin, Veteran Admin,Head Admin, Director,Managment, Founder, Retired Founder, forum mod, forum admin,forum dev,Yoda,Mace WIndu

current: Versock

+1 please dont burn yourself out. Also also don't go inactive like almost every Cody does.

• Agree 1
  • Confused 3

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

On 7/18/2021 at 4:18 PM, Comics said:

don't think we need anymore 2ndAC cody's. We definitely learnt our lesson :pepeLaugh:

Bacta is a chads & will lead the 212th to an even greater place. He's go skills, plans, & all the charisma to keep it going
Champ, +1

to add on, please fucking do something about the insane amount of officers you have, that shit is fucking crazy, it's like 20 Junior officers and half of those are captains

what like... demoting them????

how is that an issue bro

Edited by Mavelle
  • Funny 1
  • Confused 1

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

11 hours ago, Mavelle said:

what like... demoting them????

how is that an issue bro

cause an oversaturation of Officers makes them all shitter
Officers have ill-defined responsibilities & so a large build up increases burn out and also leads to a lack of quality officers.
This leads to less Senior Officers & less quality control in the battalion

If the quality is improved the numbers will dwindle through either demotions due to lack of ability, by said people resigning responsibility, or by vast improvements leading to the creation of a solid SO corps

not to mention the absolute annoyance an abudance of Junior Officers are. They're always slightly less trained than you want so really shit at not making annoying mistakes or getting into drama. This is a persistent issue with JOs, and there is pretty much no exception to the rule that the more JOs the more drama

Edited by Comics
  • Agree 4
  • Winner 3
  • Informative 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

6 hours ago, Comics said:

cause an oversaturation of Officers makes them all shitter
Officers have ill-defined responsibilities & so a large build up increases burn out and also leads to a lack of quality officers.
This leads to less Senior Officers & less quality control in the battalion

If the quality is improved the numbers will dwindle through either demotions due to lack of ability, by said people resigning responsibility, or by vast improvements leading to the creation of a solid SO corps

not to mention the absolute annoyance an abudance of Junior Officers are. They're always slightly less trained than you want so really shit at not making annoying mistakes or getting into drama. This is a persistent issue with JOs, and there is pretty much no exception to the rule that the more JOs the more drama

One thing to note here that you may not realize through a quick glance at the roster is that more than half of the JO equivalent's are SOBDE outreach or Jedi. There are 10 clone JO's (2 or 3 of which are legacy members) , which is a lot but still very manageable. I agree with pretty much everything you said, but I think that you just looked at the rank equivalencies which would lead you to believe that we had 20 junior officers, but there are 6 SOBDE outreach, 3 Jedi, and 2-3 legacy members mixed within those numbers.

Edited by Pog
Correction on some numbers
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

I will say a couple of things: Ive always been a bit skeptic of Bacta and his ability to lead as well as make change. When i was Cody Bacta had a tendency to over work himself and come up with ideas but was very stubborn when it came to these ideas and wasnt willing to let much insight into them. All of these things would typically lead to me not likely him; however, he's adapted and become more of a leader than i ever expected. He's a little bit less stubborn than he used to be and is now working really hard to further the battalion even more than he did when i was in it. He's just a tad bit more matured now but to be entirely honest, he wouldnt have much of a personality if he didnt say half the stupid things he says. With all of that being said, i really enjoyed watching you get slightly better. Please dont make decisions purely based off of emotion +1

• Friendly 1

He has said some Racist things.... hm.......

Also Caidoon brings a strong argument to the application. So I am going to have to -1.

Edited by Slak
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 5
  • Optimistic 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

29 minutes ago, Slak said:

He has said some Racist things.... hm.......

Also Caidoon brings a strong argument to the application. So I am going to have to -1.

On 7/20/2021 at 12:10 PM, Caidoon said:

-1 yikes

Explain?

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management