[DENIED] CWRP - Metro's Staff Application

Metro

RP Name: Torrent Company Colonel Fives | Master Guccimus | Metro

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155561484

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): 
I've decided to apply for Staff after being encouraged to give it a shot by multiple previous and current staff members. Originally I wanted nothing to do with it as I feared it would make my time on the server a chore rather than having fun but recently my perspective has changed a little bit. I mainly want to become staff to help out the gamemaster program. After zeusing for Arma Operations, I think that I would like to try my hand at what I could do in GMOD for events. My plans are to try and provide unique events that relate to the lore and overall provide an atmosphere for people to roleplay as their character whether it is canon, non canon or just themselves. Overall I chose to apply to try something new in the server and try and give back a little bit! Whether its by providing events, sims or just overall assisting when I can.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I have played here on and off for 4 years now and I have held a plethora of different positions. I feel like I'm fairly easy to get along with and I am very direct with how I feel about situations. I'm just here to have fun and promote roleplay where I can.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: N/A

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1906

Edited by Metro
  • Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 1

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

Hardest +1 of my life just like Bactas app

Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 19, I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: