Anaxes is in a Pickle!

SEXICO

Name: Mexico

Who helped (If applicable): Prowl, Kevi, Whataburger, Bro, Blue

Event/Encounter Name: Anaxes is in a Pickle!

Summary of event: Darth maul and Previzsla join forces along with asaj and deploy their death watch in anaxes, they storm the base and steal valuable intel from the chancellor office, then the republic goes to geonosis  to retrieve the chancellor while the sith decimate their troops, the chancelorr eventually was freed by a bounty hunter who brought him back to anaxes, deathwatch came back and tried retrieving him but failed.

KrMCdFv.png

spacer.png

Certified G

0/10 - This was the worst event I have seen in quite some time. Multiple GM rules were broken, Event Jobs were literally kill happy and did nothing to drive a story (Maul spamming lightning, Asajj abusing force choke constantly!), No Story/RP and good god I just can't say how much this made me want to jump off a cliff by the time it was over (finally). I think you need to sit down and re-evaulate how you go about events and control your event jobs. I'm at a loss for words, I feel like I just tried to fight Legends Luke Skywalker, or was one of the clones caught in Mauls rampage....

fc12db274a5fef2a067985b491818ba4.png

Edited by Metro
  • Funny 3

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

4/10 Should've ended after The chancellor was saved even if you had more plans for it. But you will learn with more experience. Also the Event Jobs used Diamond storm and lightning which is not recommended for the future

🌓🌙

1/10
Just some tips for the future
-If you want to have a character with 50000HP, give a good reason and dont have them be the main combat role in the event. They're not fun to fight especially when their health gets reset multiple times
-Do use t21's on NPCS in that amount, its ridiclious to deal with due the fire rate and damage
- Try to have some sort of plotline besides Lets attack the base. 
-Make sure to control your event jobs and what force powers they use. Its rather imperative to keep them underwraps  

Edited by Snadvich
Forum Admin

1/10

I'm honestly not gonna add much constructive criticism, I think you know what was wrong with this event. Disappointing is such an understatement. Nearly every EJ rule was broken. 

Comics said it best.

• Funny 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

9/10 I thoroughly enjoyed this event.  It felt like a classic style of event and it involved everyone which is always fun.

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Banned

8/10 Pretty fun event 

r4ymo.gif