[ACCEPTED] CWRP- Kirito's Staff Application

Kirito

RP Name: 332nd ARCL-9874 MSG Ridge

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93069810

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Well, I want to become part of the staff team, and help out the server by joining the GM Team. I have done events that, needed a GM/GH and done little Entertainments for 212th, CG, 501st, and DU. I Plan to do events when I reach Admin+, but I must go through this Process to become a Staff member.  So now, this application has been made to remedy the situation I'm in.  I also wish to begin an event storyline, that will bring the Republic into another war that might affect their future during the Empire. But all I can say is, I have had two events that have brought the two factions into the eyes of the Republic and now war is about to Begin.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well Im a player from late 2018, that first joined the server. I've been apart of the server for awhile, and I've met alot of People over the years. Each of them helping me become who I am today, I am Kirito. I'm a Friendly person who plays as Ridge for the 501st. I'm from old Synergy when Dennis was DU's Commander Doom, When Poe was Bly, When 187th, 327th, and 91st were still around. I was around before LFS was added to the Server, giving us some of the best Vehicles in the game. I am almost on every day unless I decide to play a different game for that day.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: N/A

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1060 hours

Edited by Kirito

Current Lore Character: N/A

Lore Characters Played: Hardcase x2 Tiplar Ridge x2 Fives Maze

On 7/18/2021 at 8:49 AM, Notalexx said:

Didnt reach the sentence requirement on the "Tell us why you want to be an administrator" section.

ye, he is right. The sentence requirement is 6 and you had only 3. This a -1

Former: Shadow Company BCMD, Grey Jedi Master, and Wrath of the Sith

Its going to be a -1 for now for the main reason stated above. However lengthen it out a bit and I'm willing to change my vote

• Agree 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: