[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Mater's Staff Application

Mater

Title of Thread:  CWRP - Mater's Staff Application

RP Name: Parjai MEDO Captain Four

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:558422132

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: NST (Newfoundland Standard Time) - An hour and a half ahead of EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to become an administrator on Synergy because I love this server to death and I feel like it is my next place to help out. I notice long periods of time waiting for tickets to be accepted, even when it comes to something as simple as giving a whitelist to bringing someone back on a med revive, and I believe that as an admin I would try my best to take these tickets to improve the quality of life on Synergy. Since school has ended I have spent most of my time on Synergy during down time, which turns into an hour of jumping around and engaging in really bad passive RP. I want to help the server by trying my best to reduce the boredom in down time and to host high quality encounters (Not shooting at bugs in court yard). I want to help out the staff team in anyway I can, from game helping to spawning dupes for tryouts, anything to help out my fellow brothers. I hope to better myself as an admin and I truly hope that I can do the best job possible.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a second year Engineering student who first logged onto Synergy to minge and be stupid (I definitely succeeded). After a while I got bored of being an idiot and ended up joining the 212th where I fell in love with the server. Ever since then I pulled a full 180 and became a full serious player. In real life I am a super hard worker and I love putting my head to anything assigned to me, I always thrive to better my self and to push to do a 100% job. I was a big Star Wars nerd as a kid and this server has brought that joy full force back into my life. I hope to leave an impact on this server.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No, I have never been staff on any server.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: | Parjai MEDO Captain Four has played for 867:46:59.867 hours

Former: Parjai MEDO Captain Four | Parjai MEDO Major Bear | 2ndACC Commander Barlex | Commander Cody

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: