N/A

Job: N/A

Slots: N/A

Description: N/A

Model:
N/A

Weapons:
N/A

Other: I haven't tested the vehicle, but I imagine that it'd be the same as the one we've got now, I'm only suggesting this just for the aesthetics.
This update could go well as we're updating some other models (like the 501st) so why not update this.

I like the Extra Passenger seats and it looks good but I am concerned by 80 MB, Can someone tell me if thats reasonable or not.
+1 the size is ok as I am being told, If its tested and not super buggy like it used to be then +1

Edited by FatherHanz
Question Answered

🌓🌙

20 minutes ago, Mavelle said:

+1 if it works, it's infinitely more immersive because of the first person, sound design, and model

but yeah, I have no clue if that's too big or not

1 hour ago, FatherHanz said:

I like the Extra Passenger seats and it looks good but I am concerned by 80 MB, Can someone tell me if thats reasonable or not. +1 if its not crazy high, but -1 if its too high

Compared to our other Vehicle Addon sizes 80MB isn't bad, its quite decent. However i would be more afraid of the server performance than the size as its acceptable. If tests on the dev server go well i would definitely support this. +1

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

Forum Admin

We had this before hand, but it was buggy and later removed. Not sure if anything would change but I don't really see an issue with the one we currently have. Sure it'd be nice to have more seats and have an interior but interior would barely be used seeming you'd always be out and about shooting shit. -1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Looking at the update log this was updated recently, just a couple days ago. Seeing it still being actively worked on I'd definitely say it can get thrown into the ring as a possibility. If someone provides more on why its still buggy despite being updated i will change to minus, but untill then
+1

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Management

I think the current AT-TE is sufficient as it is. We had this one before and it wasn’t the best. Also it’s model is based off of BF2 rather than CGI and wouldn’t fit in with the rest of our vehicles that well but that’s just a minor nitpick.

Also is this one even compatible with the LAAT/c? Has this been tested?

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Founder
Founder

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    Ex: 35MB for one model.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.