Warmac's Yularen Application

Mr_warmacYT

Steam Name: Warmac

RP Name: Rear Admiral Dao

RP Rank: Rear Admiral (Commander)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:181582289

Experience: in the current state of the navy 5 almost 6 months, server wide 3 years.

Why should you become Admiral?: currently together with Rodger i am the most active naval in downtime and uptime. I can work with alot of members of the community.

Do you understand  the purpose of Naval on the server?: The Navy has a character role in events and order in the base. Currently the Navy has 3 chiefs: CFO in control the Piloting Program on the server, makes sure documents are up to date and makes sure there is no confusion overal. The CoE is in control over the entire engineering on the server and the CMO is on control of the entire medical structure on the server. 

Availability: Almost always like to be active and be there on the server.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server: i reached Naval high command in 3/4 months and became CFO in my first month.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want the Naval to be at the end of your term?: active officer core and enlisted core, maby have a new branch we have been working on already.

How do you plan to change the Naval under your command?: I like to work woth community members and i want naval to be on the same path i.wanna have naval do more ground work and interact with the community in and out of events.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your Admiral rank?: Yes

• Informative 2

-1 Well to say this application is lacking would be an understatement, it fits on my phone screen easily. Yeah yeah app doesn’t have to be long, but I want at least some type of detail and a bit of specifics not a vague description of what you want to do and where you want naval to be.

in regards to you yourself, well I would say if I’m being honest your character itself is a questionable one, one that I cannot say it bad nor good, but I’ve seen good and bad out of you, I’d also like to hear what brace has to say about you if he can as current admiral Yularen if I’m not mistaken.

• Agree 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

-1 This application in very bare and honestly your plans are barely even plans and I constantly see you change flight things for no apparent reason and I don't want every branch to start doing that. 

This is some suggestions for if you do get the Position as Admiral:
Please make Naval a little bit for like Jedi in the sense that you stop treating it like a battalion and you treat it like the faction it is.
Stop removing people for activity
Stop making people reach the rank of Crewman and let them chill at Enlisted if they want

Also want to add that Piff is right about your character. I sometimes see good from you but I often hear bad about you, I am not sure I want a HC position with someone like that.

Edited by FatherHanz
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

🌓🌙

This ain't it cheif.

The admiral is a regimental position, this isn't just some BCMD position. You are one of the people that get a vote and a say in BCMD applications. You need to put the effort in that is going to get your recognized after such a high standing admiral like brace. I know you warmac you can be pretty alright in game, but you can't cut corners anymore. Once you go into these big positions a lot more eyes are on you then ever before, you need to put your best foot forward and that starts with your application.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Bro sorry. This ain't good. I recommend you void and take a day to write it. Be thorough on your plans and make sure it looks nice and tidy. Grammar and Spelling helps a lot.

• Agree 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

17 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

Bro sorry. This ain't good. I recommend you void and take a day to write it. Be thorough on your plans and make sure it looks nice and tidy. Grammar and Spelling helps a lot.

Maby your right im on camp rn and dont have my laptop present did this on my phone.

This application has been VOIDED by the author.

You are permitted to put up another application for other positions, however;

If you void another commander application within 30 DAYS, then you're subject to a 30 DAY cooldown from applying.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management