[ACCEPTED] Dennis' Staff Re-app Pt?

Dennis

RP Name: Major Brimstone

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:86273369

VIP (Y/N): y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: no

Why did you leave the staff team?: Left for taking a large break from the server

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to help fix the wait time on the server, along with helping the staff team learn all the tips and tricks of being a staff member. Along with doing deployments again because i enjoy setting them up and having people do RP. Along with just wanting to make sure the server is doing the best it can be with ticket taking, events and so on.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):  I feel that my previous time in staff went fine. I did many events and deployments that where of high quality. I also pride myself in taking lots of tickets to make sure that people don't feel that they are being ignored. I also feel that people like my deployment story lines, along with just some of the small stuff that I did on main. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yes

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 *insert, ah shit here we go again meme* 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 pfffff

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

I wonder what he will apply for next ;) +1 Good Luck

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: