[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Restart's Staff Re-Application

Restart

RP Name: CG Support SGT Kilo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:419488053

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I had a lot of stress in school and was moving out 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I would like to rejoin the staff team because I want to feel more involved with the server. I would like to become a gamemaster again and get some of my idea's out there. Rejoining the Staff Team would also help me strive toward my goals of evolving the server as a hole.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel my previous staff experience went amazing I got very far in gamemaster and in staff. I also exceled in learning how to deal with problems and make more friends. So to some it up I loved being staff and was sad that I had to end my staffing days short.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Nah. 

I would be +1ing any other day but you aren't ready for staff considering your behavior on the server.    Baiting RDM,  Lying about it multiple times,  and then hopping when your about to get punished for it.  

Chill for a bit longer and get your act together then reapply. 

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA