Bacta-I did a Full Server Deployment

Bacta

Name: Bacta

THIS EVENT WAS RAN WITH FORSEEN PERMS

Who helped (If applicable):Bane | Caidoon | Guac | Luther

Event/Encounter Name:  Deployment

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Coursaunt Below and Havoc Squad roleplay not fucking with the republic it was a good event,

Mavelle made the dupe

KrMCdFv.png

Edited by Bacta

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

8/10 was fun

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

9/10 loved the special missions for IC. Who knew bullying civi's could be so fun.

Former: 41st CaptainDelta-62 Scorch Null-05 Prudii Skirata CF-99 Echo CF-99 Crosshair 41st IC Tenn Alpha-98 Nate | Null-06 Kom'rk Skirata

Current: Crosshair

10/10 got a lap dance big titties(for legal reasons no ERP occurred, like acutally), and then she tried to kill me. Pipes is now scarred for life but his devotion to thicc twi'lek bitches doesn't waver. Havoc Squad became our own faction, which was pretty cool. Tiplar died, always great. Looking forward to part 2

Edited by The_Real_Tucker
1 minute ago, The_Real_Tucker said:

10/10 got a lap dance big titties, and then she tried to kill me. Pipes is now scarred for life but his devotion to thicc twi'lek bitches doesn't waver. Havoc Squad became our own faction, which was pretty cool. Tiplar died, always great. Looking forward to part 2

TIPLEEE

HAVOC SQUAD || COMMANDER TIPLEE     

tumblr_nfo749RCdw1trf18po3_500.gifv       

• Management

9/10 loved the freedom and player choice given and how there were multiple tiny stories going on almost at once. Would love to see more events like this but maybe with less players all on the same “faction” or group and maybe in the Clone Wars era. 

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk