The 107th

Name: Shockpoint

Who helped (If applicable): Mavelle Crimson Naffen

Event/Encounter Name:  Deployment

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Twileks fight to save ryloth with howzer and cham syndulla

KrMCdFv.png

• Optimistic 1

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

8/10 I love shockpoint events. If i have one complaint it would be if that if you're gonna make it one life, please dont rain bombs on us the whole time... Other than that it was super fun loved it

Former: Parjai MEDO Captain Four | Parjai MEDO Major Bear | 2ndACC Commander Barlex | Commander Cody

10/10 Very hot and sexy I loved being in an AT-TE and grappling up the cliff. It's hard to look vertically when you're piloting an AT-TE so I couldn't tell with the cliffs. Very awesome regardless. Very tense

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

• Management

9/10

My general expectations have lowered since you left because of how highly I viewed your deployments. I'm glad you're back and allowed to continue to host your awesome events.

My only advice is try to setout rules more clearly before starting and if you're gonna make it a one life create ways for players to continue to participate in the event ie reinforcements, different jobs, etc. A lot of my guys were pretty disappointed when they died and thought that it was all over for them. I prefer one lifes personally but one lifes with some type of return system I guess.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk