Glizzy's GM APP

Name: Glizzy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:125734064

Current Staff Rank: SA

Are you Currently a GH?:  Yes

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 2245:45:57

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: To put my ideals out on the server and have people experience good events. I want new people to feel excited and wanting to go on a deployment on the event server and want them to keep asking for them.

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: Ah I mean all is doing a hell of a job keeping people entertained! But I feel like if GM's need help the should pull GH's out of whatever they are doing to come help. That's why they became a GH to help Game Master's.

Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17FeHyvybxfVoeXg-ognbF3VXl3m1KlaknS8M-ScneYg/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wdZ4rcoPTncSb8au2ICkZxxe5pWfHBotxSavRbaCzm0/edit?usp=sharing

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)

Edited by GlizzyGlock0
Spacing

Dancing Hot Dog GIFs | Tenor
                   212th's Most Loyal Heavy, Heavy Officer, 2ndLT, Ghost Company Threepwood, The finest Glizzy of all the lands

1 minute ago, Conrad said:

+1 your docs are a little basic, but from what i remember you events I've been in are alright.

I'm sorry I tried I don't know how to work docs to well I've been out of school for 6 years lol.
It took me twenty mins to figure out to change the background color 

Edited by GlizzyGlock0
Added details

Dancing Hot Dog GIFs | Tenor
                   212th's Most Loyal Heavy, Heavy Officer, 2ndLT, Ghost Company Threepwood, The finest Glizzy of all the lands

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: