Ok then.

We do not have current damage logs, all we have is who dies. The rule removes the headache of staff playing clue when figuring out who shot first, its a GMOD server in 2021, no one cares that you died to a CT rdming your not losing respect doing it, this system helps when it comes to finding out who RDMs and catching them.

Edited by Bacta
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

He edited it but I assume that he said to remove the Rule of not being able to shoot back at someone RDMing you, I think people on this server need to understand that when someone RDMs you then its not a bid deal at all bc you just respawn. You don't need to shoot back. Respawn and RAOS or AOS like Jova said

🌓🌙

5 minutes ago, Taz said:

image0.png

Got pissed because after a CT getting an AOS put out decided to shoot me and CG sat there and watched so I shot back and got arrested

Its whatever now, The rule has a reason kind of and my TR shouldve explained that rule. Either way its done and over with now.

honestly It was fuckin stupid to post anything anyways. It aint gonna change any time soon

Edited by Apoc
  • Optimistic 1
2 minutes ago, Apoc said:

Got pissed because after a CT getting an AOS put out decided to shoot me and CG sat there and watched so I shot back and got arrested

Its whatever now, The rule has a reason kind of and my TR shouldve explained that rule. Either way its done and over with now.

honestly It was fuckin stupid to post anything anyways. It aint gonna change any time soon

As a TRO we are told to tell all TRs to include that in training, if you would like, message a TRO the name of your TR and we can investigate if they are training properly. I understand your frustration but just know one arrest isn't going to matter much.

🌓🌙

4 minutes ago, FatherHanz said:

As a TRO we are told to tell all TRs to include that in training, if you would like, message a TRO the name of your TR and we can investigate if they are training properly. I understand your frustration but just know one arrest isn't going to matter much.

Yeah, I might have to redo a naval tryout but it isnt that bad. 

Edited by Apoc