Bacta-21st | CG | 212th Deployment

Bacta

Name: Bacta

Who helped (If applicable): Mavelle and Shockpoint

Event/Encounter Name:  Deployment

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Zombies infilitrate the SCIFCI area to see what happens and shockpoint uses his intercom

KrMCdFv.png

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

9/10 Was a very good and solid deployment you guys did a really good job with the horror aspect of the event and I feel as if you succeeded with what your goal was. The only problem was the waiting time for it no offense whatsoever to the GM 

Current: GM ARC SSG | Former CG CMD & Stone

spacer.png

8/10 There were a couple avoidable mistakes, but it was pretty good. Shockpoint voice acting was a big plus for the event, and please try to give more realistic start times for the events. Also please don't everyone join the event server TS, just do a DB in game.

Former:

Jedi Youngling

Forum Admin
11 minutes ago, Mar said:

As a Jedi, 4/10. A warning ahead of time would have been good. Sorry my guy.

Please use the rating chart properly when rating events. Thank you.

Edited by Guac

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

7/10 As usual a great atmosphere and idea. Spawning really killed the enjoyment of me and a few people though. Having a zombie spawn in you and kill you on a strict one life really sucks. Huge props to Shockpoint with narrating/rp, Also stop using Event TS for DBs!!!!!!!

• Agree 1

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png

1 minute ago, Foxlock said:

5/10

The waiting was horrible leading to a fairly generic zombie event after we were promised a banger. The event got slightly saved by shockpoints acting.

we are trying to deliver the best product the buiding took 40 minutes while we were testing mechanics for 1 hour and ensuring everything was balanced. 

• Winner 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

41 minutes ago, Bacta said:

can you elaborate on your point?

Jedi have a great difficulty killing zombies with only force heal and meditate. We can't aim down that well. 

With the scuffed hitboxes we got a small chance of getting a single zombie with a defensive heavy. Or Agile 2.

9/10

Atmosphere was on point, acting was phenomenal, story was interesting. Zombie spawns could have been better, and the wait was long, but I appreciate you planning an event for once

• Winner 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

Banned
On 7/11/2021 at 6:30 PM, Guac said:

7/10

Edited by Sixta
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif