Bosks GM Application

Bosk

Name: Bosk 
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:580937026
Current Staff Rank: Admin 
Are you Currently a GH?: Yea
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: | 540:57:27.
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 5 I know some stuff and have some good ideas 
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: To make the player base happy I want to get good feedback, Learn how to grow. One of my goals for this server is to make the best event this server has seen. I want to learn and help out GHs and help them and give them a reason to be GH 
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team
?:  I do not have any I think your doing everything right 
Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster: 
Example 1 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DeLwX6sDPGsR5FxqyLqtjUeKLJ8ojy-EZ09BgV4O_ss/edit?usp=sharing
Example 2 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B8u7hDZWseaOy2kfwvYKiYc46D_nETF6qZyfGwdGGfg/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Bosk
5 minutes ago, Bosk said:

How long have you played on the server?  About 400 hours [Hours]:  I am on loa wait till I get the hours I know it’s over like idk 400 hours
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: I would say I know a lot and I have some very good ideas 

Bruh
Gotta make sure you actually do the full prompt and answer questions correctly

• Agree 1

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

Application Format:

Name:
SteamID:
Current Staff Rank:
Are you Currently a GH?:
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]:
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?:

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?:
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team
?:
Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster:
Example 1
Example 2

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)

• Agree 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

On 7/10/2021 at 7:07 PM, Bosk said:

Current Staff Rank: 1SG 

This is asking your staff rank so, admin or senior admin basically.

also the event example has little to no effort or any plot. (First link is still locked)

Edited by Craigary

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Can't see one doc, other one is like two sentences. I like to see a bit more from admins where this is the first time being GM's. The docs are your chance to really prove yourself as a new creative game master and get the community to have faith in you. Take some time and put a bit more effort, good think to include are
Where its gonna happen
The event jobs and all stats
NPC's and their stats
General story layout

• Informative 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

I my opinion you can get GM through applying like this if you put enough effort into your app. Your current application with the example events do not show enough for me to think that you will put enough effort into events. This meaning that I am  afraid that you will be hosting events that not everyone will like. 
I would recommend for you to think your event ideas through or to show that you can host good encounters.
I am giving your app a -1 for now.

spacer.png

Unfortunately, your application to become a Game Master has been DENIED.

You are allowed to reapply after 2 WEEKS from this date.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: