Wren GM Application

Wren

Name: Wren

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:197427065

Current Staff Rank: SA

Are you Currently a GH?: Yes

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 3865:25:04.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: To host events and deployments to engage more roleplay on the server, as well as to further my progress within the Gamemaster team as currently im a GH and cant do events or deployments which limits me from hosting events so by applying i can actually host events and deploy battalions. As well during down time there isn't much happening besides the shoot em ups which isn't anything compared to more of a roleplaying event and that's what i want to do as well as if i was to get this position i could host more events for the server during the slow hours of the game to increase activity and roleplay.

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team
?: Remove inactive people or get in contact with them about their activity as we can get more events/encounters out but people just think its fine not to do anything and by messaging saying can you do your GM/GH responsibilities i can guarantee the amount of events/encounters weekly will be increased.

Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster:
Example 1 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WplAUpHWCgHqKX7PrLk9yLnbsy9hzPbodSbp0sxZeDo/edit?usp=sharing
Example 2 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vUD5cbdxkc6SXfGcSS8myiMavzj2qUy3DJVzvPHGbEw/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Wren

Aye I'm in 212th!

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: