The Four Karens

Name: Coal

Who helped (If applicable): Rewind, Sleepy, Sterling

Event/Encounter Name: The Four Karens

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Four individuals, identical looking, came upon the base claiming to be Jedi. Throughout their journey on base, they kept harrassing clones asking for where the manager is with no result. One of the sisters wanted to speak with a TG in private in which she turned on him getting the rest of the sisters put in jail. The four sisters were originally Jedi, but their minds were horribly broken and were used as slaves by someone called the Supreme Leader. After a vigurous IR session, they were all ended up dispatched. Afterwards, this someone called the manager arrived at the front gate saying that some individuals were attacking. The individuals were the supreme leader and his guards in which they attacked base, trying to kill the manager. Once they thought they were dead, the supreme leader tried to escape but was blown to pieces and the manager recovered.

KrMCdFv.png

HAVOC SQUAD || COMMANDER TIPLEE     

tumblr_nfo749RCdw1trf18po3_500.gifv       

1 minute ago, Apoc said:

0/10 Was bad and horrible. Karens are shitty enough irl I dont need them here. total Minge event.

I apologize if you felt that way, I saw that there wasn't an event or an encounter for a very very long time, and wanted to do something fun with those models. However some things were very disorganized, just wanted to try something new, and some things did not work out.

2/10 This event was a minge event saying you was going to expose people on twitter and yelp saying places was bad then just all turning sith and dying then you all come back as sith and a civ named The manager who was messing around in the DB. I unterstand this is a late night event but it could have worked on more before being used  

• Agree 1

DEUS VULT

The Wannabe's Corner | qipaos: Knightfall trailer aesthetics (x) ...

Just now, Deathtiger said:

2/10 This event was a minge event saying you was going to expose people on twitter and yelp saying places was bad then just all turning sith and dying then you all come back as sith and a civ named The manager who was messing around in the DB. I unterstand this is a late night event but it could have worked on more before being used  

I didn't tell my EJs to say stuff like that, and I didn't want them to, I should've done something more than telling them to stop, and it ended up hurting the encounter for others

1 minute ago, JuJuishere said:

7/10

You could have used Better EJ's or control them a little better, it was pretty entertaining though.

I do agree, as I was one of the EJ's myself, and I was separated from the rest of them, it was very difficult to see what the EJ's were doing, I had only planned only me and one other person to execute the encounter and I believe it would've went better, but more people came and it ended up becoming too much for me to handle by myself.

• Friendly 1

5/10 So I'm going to say that like I don't care much right now since it was an event late at night with nothing going on. But you have a tendency to have this thing in your events or with your EJs where you just kinda ramble in circles for a ton of time until people get fed up enough to kill your characters basically. It's kinda hard to say I enjoyed the event beyond a chuckle here and there.

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

1 minute ago, CastleClone said:

5/10 So I'm going to say that like I don't care much right now since it was an event late at night with nothing going on. But you have a tendency to have this thing in your events or with your EJs where you just kinda ramble in circles for a ton of time until people get fed up enough to kill your characters basically. It's kinda hard to say I enjoyed the event beyond a chuckle here and there.

I was trying to do that so I could continue on with the Supreme Leader part, but I think it would've been better if I had spaced out my EJs instead, thanks for the feedback.